PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mobile Poppit

Started by reallyconfused,

Previous topic - Next topic

reallyconfused

Does anyone know where to find out how far you are, on ranks for this game, when playing on our phone?

DeadSet

It should after it gets done giving you the Jackpot Spin? What provider do you go through? I've heard that Cingular has been having a lot of problems lately with the server they have for the games.

-dS

*Angel*

Quote from: reallyconfused on December 27, 2005, 12:18:10 AM
Does anyone know where to find out how far you are, on ranks for this game, when playing on our phone?

After receiving your jackspot spin you should get a screen with your progress (i.e. 5%)  That is how it is for Cingular...not sure of Verizon.

reallyconfused

I have a motorola V400 with cingular, when pogo just went down, I tried playing on my cell, but yet after i finish a game it just sits at the screen showing, You Won! You also get 500 bonus tokens! Then nothing. It goes straight back to a sign in page, when i push cancel it goes back to another game! P.O.S.  :'(

*Angel*

Quote from: reallyconfused on December 27, 2005, 12:30:40 AM
I have a motorola V400 with cingular, when pogo just went down, I tried playing on my cell, but yet after i finish a game it just sits at the screen showing, You Won! You also get 500 bonus tokens! Then nothing. It goes straight back to a sign in page, when i push cancel it goes back to another game! P.O.S.  :'(

Did you try to play before the site went down?  I just read in another topic that you may not get credit while the site is down.

reallyconfused

Yes been doing the same thing most of the day! :'(

DeadSet

Have you tried contacting Cingular? Or going to their website http://www.cingular.com/indexc and letting them know about the problem? I did that with Verizon when I was having issues with Turbo 21 and they hopped right on it (believe it or not)

-dS

*Angel*

Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 12:42:21 AM
Have you tried contacting Cingular? Or going to their website www.cingluar.com and letting them know about the problem? I did that with Verizon when I was having issues with Turbo 21 and they hopped right on it (believe it or not)

-dS

Too bad Cingular won't do that.  If you do call, make sure you ask for the game department.  Someone told me that and it was a big help.

Madonna

I just upgraded my phone on Cingular so I can play Poppit, but I'm not sure what to do to get the game. Do I go to Cingular to get the game (which is on the website) or should I get it through Pogo? And once i buy it, how do I download it to the phone? Any input will be greatly appreciated. :)

reallyconfused

I havent even SEEn a jackpot spin, it will let me win.....but thats it lol

DeadSet

You can follow the instructiions Pogo has on their Mobile page. As for downloading after you buy it, it has to connect to the internet to register your progress, badges, etc. There is a big topic in the Pogo Help Section about which phone models are supported and all that good stuff.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview