PlayBuddy
September 24, 2024, 04:23:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question on quackattack (Oscar)

Started by ninja502,

Previous topic - Next topic

ninja502

i have a question on quackattack.when i load it up it plays the game upto 16-20 ducks and restarts and the demo played upto t 90 or better ducks. i have the screen res to 1280x768  useing IE and foxfire and have version downloaded from you site last night. the speed was at default and slowest setting .i wanted to see if there's something im over looking or any ideas you might have to help get higher runs of ducks.

Thank you for you time

athlon 3400+,windows xp sp2,1gb ram ,200gb hd, ati radeon 9500+ video card

ninja502

Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer

Screen Resolution » 1024x768

Color Depth » 32 bit

Smooth Fonts* » Disabled

Homer

There is nothing to tweak. Your settings are fine. The streaks are what they are. It's pretty tough to consistently get streaks of 90. My high is 102 and generally it consistently gets me streaks in the 40-60 range sometimes higher sometimes lower it all depends on the ducks. This auto has been great to me. I am very close to being finished. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

102 ducks at once? my goodness.  I had a heck of a time getting the premium badge cuz my home puter freezes up at around 68 ducks.  I got it though at work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview