Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

older versions of thunder poppit

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

I was wondering if it was possible to an older version of poppit i tried version 2.1 and that one was excellent i could tell it to leave 5 balloons so it didnt look offiese to pogo and the people in the room that i was using an auto but ive tried the newer version and it all works but it wont let me alter the settings they stay at 0 balloons, if it is possible then i would gladly register it  :D   O0  O0  O0

badgemad

Just wondering does joshua come in here or does he stay on the badgehelp website if so please could he sell me the older version  ;)

Homer

The older version doesn't work with the changes made by pogo that's why 2.5 came out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgemad

ok thx homer, will wait for another update as i still cant get the new one to change from 0 balloons  :'(

badgemad

is it just me homer or cant you alter the settings on this new update for example to tell it to leave say 5 balloons

Homer

I checked and I couldn't change mine but then again I don't care either. I just let'er rip. :o

badgemad

is it safe to do that and if so for how long??? Sorry to be a pain homer  >:D

Homer

I don't know about safe but I've done it overnight. Ever notice how no one talks in poopit? That's because there isn't anyone there. LOL They are using auto as well. I don't want to tell you to run it forever and then you get caught but you need to decide what amount of time you feel comfortable with.

I went through all 50 ranks of poopit in a little over a month. ;)

bubblegum

i usually let my autos run 3-4 hours at a time in the same room during the day and I have let an auto run overnight, but thats only been for the weekly badges and on the first day they've come out I do that.  If I do let them run overnight, I let them run from about midnight till after I get out of the shower of a morning.  But I only do that in the most crowded room I can get into. I finished poppit in a bout a month, now I'm working on perfect pair.  That game got put on hold though until I finish all the premium badges and now I just need to finish phlinx and then its back to perfect pair.

badgemad

lol i thought they were all misserable in there not talking :D  :D thx for the info

Pogo_cheater

badgemad

Has joshua got any plans to put the settings bar back into this auto, really hope he has  O0

ME4SPADES_

badgemad

Yes the auto works great for me but all i am asking is to have the old settings bar back so you can tell it to leave 5 balloons not popping all the balloons every time  ;D

bubblegum

whoever made the auto prob did that on purpose cuz if you pop every balloon every time it might draw unwanted attention.

badgemad

Thats what i mean at the moment it pops all the balloons every time where as the earlier verions you could ask it to leave 5 balloons.  O0

Fluffy756

Try the   uncensored chat rooms I was in there for over 3 hours last night doing popit for the 10,000 either half of them all more into fighting and just hanging out and not playing they didn't seem too care that I was high score the whole time I was there.  I did have it on level 1 run it slow most of the time. So it too look too bad.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview