Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i am so sorry

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

orion42

this is a general apoligy to the staff off badge help dont know what to say

i email badgehelp and replacement code web sit for a new password of a helper i owne that had stoped working
i just lost my father 2 days ago :'( :'( :'( and we buried him yesterday i sent the new code to oscar and oscar always sends paswords
very fast to me so after a couple of min oscar sent me my new password O0 O0 i went to put it in and it did not work i asked my wife to check code i sent oscar because i take very high doses of morphine because i had 15 back operations my wife said i said i sent wrong
code so i got nerverous because of the pain meds and i sent 4 emails to oscar or who ever was at badgehelp today i got a email saying send
only 1 email or i will be blocked from emailing  badge help :'( :'( :'( i spent over 200 dollors on helpers because i bye them one bye one i am very very sorry dont know what to say i love your helpers and have sent many people to buy them O0 O0 O0
so just before i sent the one email i was told i was alowed to it has been a while but no password has been sent to me dont know if they are holding password because they are mad at me well guys my reason is above and i am very sorry again just want my password

yours truly
orion42

Homer

Soon there will be a new code replacement system in place that should make everyone's life a little easier. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

so sorry to here the lost of your father orion my prayers are with you

ME4SPADES_

Homer i cant wait will give oscar a break but do have a question i did buy the 135.00 how will that see that i bought it

Homer

I don't actually know how it works yet but hopefully it will be able to help all BadgeHelp customers. ;)

orion42

homer can you help me get my password please?

thank you
orion42

Homer

Sorry, only someone from BadgeHelp can help you. If you can wait I would suggest waiting for the new password system to get up and running.

lilywhite

I am so sorry  for the loss of your Father  Christmas is  a sad time for me   this is my  second year without my dad   :'(

Eagles Fan

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Prayers are with you.  We lost my mother-in-law 2 years ago Christmas eve and I know what you are feeling.  Anytime you lose someone you love is hard, but I think when you lose them around a Holiday it is even harder.  God Bless You

ME4SPADES_

sure is Holidays are very vad when you lose someone lost my sister 2 months age i still get up and call her to make sure she is up for work but i just forget Thanksgiving was hard now christmas will miss her badly

Eagles Fan

Quote from: nightperson on December 23, 2005, 08:15:45 PM
sure is Holidays are very vad when you lose someone lost my sister 2 months age i still get up and call her to make sure she is up for work but i just forget Thanksgiving was hard now christmas will miss her badly
So sorry tp hear that.  My prayers are with you!

orion42

homer first merry x mass

can you please speak to oscar and ask him please to send my password i said i was sorry for all the emails
its not right they wont send my password for helper i know you can help me i sent the orginal code and they sent  password in 2 min but like i said in orginal apoligy i wrote wrong code because of my eyes i sent them the right code and its 2 days and no replys from badgehelp they are getting my email because i send them with return receipt. please help homer and oscar i been member here for years now and bought lots of helpers over 200.00 dollors worth because i bye them 1 buy 1 and i will still support badgehelp and buy more !!!!! O0

thank you
orion42
loyal customer  ???

BadgeHelpOscar

Please don't email me 20 times a day. It really annoys me when somebody emails me again and again and again in 1 24 hour period.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

orion42

np promblem oscar
no more emails please send password when ever you want

orion42

orion42

happy holidays,merry christmass

oscar,
should i send you info agan for password after christmass or do you still have what i sent you

orion42

orion42

hi oscar i hope you and your famialy had a great christmass!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to piss ya off with emails so can you please let me know if i should send
you information again on my password request i dont want to email and you be mad at me
so can you please when you get a chance let me know if you still have the information i sent you
for the request the code was REHYXA just do not want to send it again and you get upset with me so
please just let me know  8) 8)

thank you
orion42 O0 O0

pogohatesme

orion42

thank you so much oscar :D :D :D :D

orion42
p.s sorry again for being pain in but when is new update site going to start to work?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview