Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 edifferent codes for the new version of Thunderpopper

Started by Bidgriver420,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bidgriver420

Please bear with me while I try to explain what is happening.      ???
I bought the older version of Thunderpopper.  After upgrading to the new version I sent my receipt with the new code for a new registration key.  Within minutes I was sent the new key.  When I brought up the Thunderpopper to register it I had a different code and my key did not work.  I then sent that to get it replaced and once again this nice person sent me a new registration key.  I did not get that key until the next day since it was late and I went to bed.  Now I have a new reg. key and once again I open up Thunderpopper and once again I have yet another code which will not take my new key.   
I have never seen this happen before.  I am totally a mess from this.  I feel that you will think I am lieing about all of this if I once again try to get another reg. key.  What should I do?    :'(     :-\        ???

holly312

That has happened to me with one of the autos before, i don't remember what one. But when that happened i opened the auto and emailed for a new reg key and kept auto open until i got the new key. because everytime you close it you will get a diffrent reg#. try keeping your computer on and keeping the auto open and minimize it. Hope that helps!!

Gerald

Quote from: wattsmyname on December 27, 2005, 05:18:01 PM
You can not minimize the new autos.

Yes you can just right click on the blue bar at the top of the auto and select minimize. :)

wattsmyname

The only options I get that are selectable when you right click on the bar  on Thenderpopper are- restore
                                                                                                                                         move
                                                                                                                                         close
these options are not selectable- size
                                              minimize
                                              maximize

Gerald

Hmm I'll have to check it now. Most of the ones I have used or tired all let me minimize them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview