PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:14:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help with 1st class solitaire

Started by stamper4000,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 13, 2005, 11:53:22 AM
Still working on it.  It is putting up a struggle.  Keep the faith though.  I am going to spank it and send it home.  I will let you know.

I'm tempted to make a "wise guy" response here but you're probably well rested and would beat me with both hands tied behind your back :)

Barbara

Still working on it.  Have faith in me.  I will let you know.

harland

harland

barbara, im heading home from work. will check back around 6:00. thanks for all of your help.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

harland

pogohatesme

lol do you know how much money you could make if you started charging for your services lol you could retire and spend your life playing games and getting badges for people lol

Barbara

I've earned over 3,000 badges for others.  I am retiring now and I am going to focus on my own stuff.

AdDn8187

Always a day late and a dollar short.... now that Barbara has retired... .. I have tried for 5 weeks now to get that stupid badge and i'm still trying... when I replied on here for suggestions I was just told let auto play for first 2 wins then hit new game for a deal that looks like a winner... played the game for 4 hrs straight today and lost every time I tried for the 3rd ... maybe I can set auto to run tomorrow afternoon while i am recovering from my surgery and the pogo Gods will have mercy on me, of course with all the good stuff they give you at the hospital the good part is I wont care if I win or loose hehehehe... wonder if I can sneak some of that stuff home for upcoming pull my hair out badges.

coradormeister

Ugh, I have been dreading that first class win 3 in a row! I've almost completed 2003 and that challenge is still sitting there untouched.  :o

Good luck with yours!

Laurie-Anne

Not sure if this has been posted before but I was working on my first class act badge (win 3 in a row) and I found out if you win one and the next one you are loosing just close the window by clicking the red x. Do not press new game. Then open a new game window and it dosn't loose your progress. It worked for me and it didn't take long at all. Hope this helps.

DeadSet

Very good tip. This also goes for the 2003 Dice Derby Challenge of having to win 3 races in a row. If you have say 2 in a row already and the 3rd race is on lap 5 and you're in last place, just exit the room, and set the table up again and it won't reset your progress, pretty cool bug.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview