PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:49:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa auto

Started by SANATA,

Previous topic - Next topic

SANATA

i just got the poppa zoppa auto trouncer auto and it seems to only get about 7500 to 8000 points per game and chains end 10 or so if iam lucky might get a 15 or 20 and once in a blue moon ill get a 30 or 32 just wondering why this auto is so dumb and if there going to be a upgrade anytime soon where this auto will get some brains and get chains of inleast 30 and give u some hope of getting the 36 chain badge??? p.s i would love to have the 36 chain badge :P and would love to finsh near the top of standing  O0

chunkster

I got the 36 chain by hand...I actually liked that game for a little bit. Just play in rooms that are fullest and I think your odds are better. It's totally random because the board changes each round.

Bree

I got the 36 chain playing by hand also, and dang......I used the auto the next day I won the 36 chain badge again.  Go figure???   Good Luck SANATA.   O0

SANATA

ok ty guess ill just stop worrying about the 36 chain badge and i get it i hope lol

bobby

you are using trouncer, and not stompzilla? right?

Bree

Thank You SANATA and do not worry you will get the 36 badge.  Good Luck!!!!  ;)

bobby

that's weird, trouncer usually get's good chains, try letting trouncer go all night and it might get it for you, that's how i got  mine  ...... good luck :)

*Angel*

Someone got mine for me after getting to rank 30 and having no luck.   ;)

bobby

if nothing else works you could try yelling at it :D

Bree

I let my Trouncer run all night long and in the morning I had the 36 chain badge for a friend of mine.

Julie

With trouncer sometimes you get long chains sometimes you don't, I think it just depends on the board and luck :) I can't tell you the amount of times I watched trouncer get 33 or 34 or 35 chains before messing up lol  In the end I got my 36 badge by stopping trouncer when the chain reached 30 or so and finished it off myself by hand.  It took me a few goes of this but I got it :)
Be patient and you'll get it, good luck O0

Monkey

I got it twice with Trouncer and twice by hand. It's just luck.

DeadSet

Correct, it will come for sure. Also, with Trouncer if it seems like it's making dumb moves or the intel isn't being used correctly, try slowing it down, it's helped when I've had to use it.

-dS

Julie

You're right about that and slowing it down goes without saying.  Also on the fastest speed level it clears the board in under 20secs you collect the 250 and at the same time screaming auto use to everybody else  ;D  When I use it I usually have the speed right down to just under half way.   

DeadSet

That's just about where I try and keep mine, Gemini. Seems to work real well with some of the autos that are extremely fast (Example being Jongbot/Jongathon)

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview