Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WCS go back to the old one,,

Started by reload39,

Previous topic - Next topic

reload39

when you going to get flight att,to work right,,,the old one work great then you change it to this one that sucks,the old saying is if it's not broke don't fix it,we should have the op cation to update it seeing how we paid for it,,,

Mayhem

The programmer that made the auto left badgehelp and disabled all of his programs.

Not much we can do about that.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bree

Quote from: Mayhem on December 27, 2005, 09:56:32 PM
The programmer that made the auto left badgehelp and disabled all of his programs.

Not much we can do about that.

Mayhem, I think you should make a topic about the programmer leaving and taking his auto's with him and disabled them, that way you will not have to answer the same question over and over again.   Just joking.... :P

PS:  I sent you a message telling you I liked your new avatar, Mayhem.

Mayhem

Thanks! I just wrote you back .. sorry for the delay  :)

Mayhem

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, funny how he now offers "free upgrades" for programs that someone already bought. What an idiot. If you sell something to someone and collect the money for it, you can't disable it.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Bree

Quote from: reload39 on December 27, 2005, 10:21:57 PM
if i did i'm sorry mayhem,,, :)

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 27, 2005, 10:41:11 PM
Yeah, funny how he now offers "free upgrades" for programs that someone already bought. What an idiot. If you sell something to someone and collect the money for it, you can't disable it.

You did misunderstand my post and you told Mayhem you were sorry, but where is my apology.  :(  

And Oscar you are so right about what you posted.  The person who (will remain nameless) got our money and then ran, leaving us all hanging without updates, until you and your staff made new ones.  Well done Oscar. O0

DeadSet

On a cheerier note, I for one would like to say I see no problem or issue with the new FlightAttendant after Miranda re-did it. Runs like a champ on Sun, with click speed all the way up, and it can definitely hang.  >:D

-dS

Jinx55

Quote from: DeadSet on December 27, 2005, 10:47:00 PM
On a cheerier note, I for one would like to say I see no problem or issue with the new FlightAttendant after Miranda re-did it. Runs like a champ on Sun, with click speed all the way up, and it can definitely hang.  >:D

-dS
Actually DS it runs better at a slower speed (all the way down for me) and it never hangs up  :)  Yes it plays wonderfully 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview