PlayBuddy
September 24, 2024, 08:29:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

red baron

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i bought auto pilot is red baron an update for those who bought auto pilot

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

yaffa8

Hi ,I already have the AUPilot  which I purchased sometime back ,and doesn't work ,Is
the Red Baron an updated version of the AUPilot ?

And if so ,then why do I need to purchase the program ?

Homer

You don't have to buy it again. Follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm and you will get a password for the new one.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I had to get the new RedBaron since the other was discontinued.  But I've tried everything I can think of but just can't get it to work right.  It keeps flipping the cards over & over.  I only have 3 more (long) ranks to get thru to finish this game.  I want to get it working right before I get the new code for it.  If there's going to be an update for it soon, I will wait & do some by hand. Any suggestions?  My specs are....

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)  ME
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc) TRIED IE & FIREFOX BOTH
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)  24 BIT
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)  TRIED BOTH
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked  UNCHECKED
6) What Java you are using  TRIED BOTH
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program  LOADS UP & STARTS FINE BUT THE CARDS JUST KEEP FLIPPING & FLIPPING & FLIPPING ETC...LOL

CindyLouWho

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 02, 2005, 09:17:33 PM
I had to get the new RedBaron since the other was discontinued.  But I've tried everything I can think of but just can't get it to work right.  It keeps flipping the cards over & over.  I only have 3 more (long) ranks to get thru to finish this game.  I want to get it working right before I get the new code for it.  If there's going to be an update for it soon, I will wait & do some by hand. Any suggestions?  My specs are....

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)  ME
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc) TRIED IE & FIREFOX BOTH
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)  24 BIT
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)  TRIED BOTH
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked  UNCHECKED
6) What Java you are using  TRIED BOTH
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program  LOADS UP & STARTS FINE BUT THE CARDS JUST KEEP FLIPPING & FLIPPING & FLIPPING ETC...LOL

Still can't get my RedBaron to work, just keeps flipping the cards.  All my other updated autos work great except this one, any chance that it will be updated or anything?  Thanks!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview