PlayBuddy
September 24, 2024, 08:27:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre Player

Started by Kashmir6449,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmir6449

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just that hard to win at Euchre?  I can't even win a game with the auto, much less on my own.

The auto seems to be performing fine, it just doesn't win.  I have no idea how to play that damn game, so I can't say if the auto is making the right moves or not.

Perhaps you could help, Oscar?  What is Euchre Players odds of winning in this game?

Bree

Quote from: Kashmir6449 on December 28, 2005, 08:27:25 PM
Am I doing something wrong, or is it just that hard to win at Euchre? I can't even win a game with the auto, much less on my own.

The auto seems to be performing fine, it just doesn't win. I have no idea how to play that damn game, so I can't say if the auto is making the right moves or not.

Perhaps you could help, Oscar? What is Euchre Players odds of winning in this game?

Kashmir, what badge are you trying to get in Euchre?  I can play the game and I know the rules of the game,  so if you need a partner I would be willing to help you out.

DeadSet

Euchre can be a complicated game if you haven't been exposed to it very often. It gets a lot easier as you play more (As I suppose it is with everything else)

-dS

Julie

Euchre Player works well for me, I mean when going for a badge it can take a little while but it wins games a lot faster than SpadeMaid does for spades lol ;D

BigTim

Euchre player works flawlessly - but NEVER wins.  Better off to use two browsers and beat yourself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview