Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Xbox 360--Madden 2006

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Anyone know if you can change the camera view on this at all? It's frustrating, especially during online play.

Anyone also think the players are a little chubby? I ran back a fumble recovery with one of the larger, if not the largest guy(Wilfork) on the Pats yesterday.  ::) And he wasn't going slow either. Lol.

Only two things I DON'T like about this game is possibly not being able to change the camera view (?)
and the chubby players.

Blu

EA rushed the title for launch & IMO...IT SUX! I love Madden titles, but this one is horrible. I prefer PS2s version.

Monkey

Yeah. Parts of this one (some graphics) are better than PS2's. Thats exactly what I was thinking once I realized you couldn't (Or maybe there is a way, I dunno) change the camera view. Why did they rush the release of this? If they waited until, around this time, they probably would have realized that 200 lb players look like 500 lb players on this. I also hate the fact that during online play, you can't see you opponent's formation( Such as Shotgun 4WR, Shotgun 5 WR, etc.) It only shows it to you on 4th down. Or else maybe it has to do with the skill level. . .? I've only played one online game of it and it was on All-Pro level I think.

Gerald

I played the xbox version of Madden 06 and the first thing I noticed on there was that the players all looked like they were overweight :). I saw and option to change the camera on that one, but not sure about 360. It was under game settings and video or something like that. I think I saw it when I was turning off that dreaded instant replay.

Monkey

Quote from: Gerald on December 29, 2005, 08:09:34 AM
I played the xbox version of Madden 06 and the first thing I noticed on there was that the players all looked like they were overweight :). I saw and option to change the camera on that one, but not sure about 360. It was under game settings and video or something like that. I think I saw it when I was turning off that dreaded instant replay.

Okay, thanks. I'll look there.

DeadSet

I love the Madden titles as well, and I think the XBOX 360 version is the lamest out of all the ones I've seen personally (Madden '97 and up) A lot of people now are blaming Microsoft for the alleged ''early and premature" release of 360, a lot of complaints out there, what do you expect though with the most powerful console and possibly machine on the planet!  :o

-dS

Blu

I'm sure that EA will knock out a sweet Madden 07 title on 360 next year. They'll know 360 capabilities better. Whenever EA Sports makes a flop, the next version blows away the last. I remember NBA Live sucking until about 2 years ago, now it's amazing. I'm willing to bet the PS3 version will revolutionize sports games.

Hey, anyone know who got the MLB Exclusive license? EA can't make anymore MVP MLB titles now, that's why they made an NCAA Baseball.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview