PlayBuddy
September 23, 2024, 06:29:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need help getting code

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

I purchased the Stellar Sweeper auto the evening of the 27th. I later realized PayPal had set my primary address as one I no longer have access to (I actually had to contact paypal before then because they wouldn't let me delete an old e-mail address that was set as "administrative"). So, I sent an e-mail to BadgeHelp@aol.com that night explaining that I'd paid but using the wrong e-mail address. I included the receipt and correct e-mail address.

I still have not received the code or any kind of response. What am I missing, and what do I need to do?

(And, yes, I have checked my spam/bulk filters and folders, and there is nothing there).

Thanks!

time2startagain

you are not alone at needing help getting your registration codes. i had to reboot my computer a few weeks ago, my codes ran out. i emailed to get my new codes and all the emails keep getting returned to me as this person is not accepting mail from sender. i bought all the codes in one package. i have been having this trouble for about a month now. It's kind of irritating to have paid for something that you can no longer use.  i know that others have had the same problem. but what about the ones who get their codes in a matter of minutes.. how do you guys get yours back so fast? i sent my old registration codes to replacecode@aol.com and badgehelp@aol.com  with no attachments. any suggestions would be appreciated.. THANKS

*~Peri~*

Strange, I own many Autos & I have NEVER had a problem getting my codes.. Good Luck!

time2startagain

i never used to have a problem until the past month.  i sent it from the email address that i purchased them with.. it is strange.

LadyMystik

This was my first problem too.

But, I sent another copy of the original e-mail to the replacecode address, and got my code.

Good luck, time2startover2  O0

time2startagain

i sent it to that one also and still gets returned to me.  :(

thanks

Tina123

There is a new self help system going live shortly and getting codes will be more automated. That's what's been promised in previous admin posts, so hang in there.

BadgeHelpOscar

It's still about a week or 2 away. It is in beta testing right now
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Alison02601

Hi ladymystic..
                  Im having issues getting my reg codes too, i had to e-mail them my paypal reciept when I never got it in the first place.........i have tried everything to no avail.........FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: Alison02601 on January 02, 2006, 10:15:58 AM
Hi ladymystic..
                  Im having issues getting my reg codes too, i had to e-mail them my paypal reciept when I never got it in the first place.........i have tried everything to no avail.........FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!

Is your email on PayPal your correct email?  Did you check your "junk mail" to see if it was sent there by mistake?  I'm pretty sure you go into your PayPal account and pull up your reciept from there also.  Then just CUT AND PASTE (they don't take attacments) the receipt into your email and send to replacecodes@aol.com

DeadSet

That automated code replacement system will make things a whole HECK of a lot easier for Oscar and the staff. Talk about taking a load off your shoulders, I can't even imagine the volume of e-mails that they receive a day, unreal.  :o

-dS

time2startagain

hey is the email replacecode@aol.com or is it replacecodes@aol.com ?  my husband has been mailing his to replacecode@aol.com and it gets returned. just thought i would double check.. ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

time2startagain

thanks.. when do you think it will be done updating so i can get my codes. thanks again

gigi

I thought I would come over to this thread.... getting more action then my lonely one trying to get the replace code for poppit. :D :D   If I wasn't clear in my thread then say so
:P :D ;D

Country Lady

I'm sorry that so many are having problems receiving their codes.  I haven't ever had that problem.  I click on the link to get replacement codes on the badge help site.  It causes a email window to pop up and I paste a copy of the pay pal transaction in the body of the email.
I place the new code at the very top of the email, just above the paypal receipt.  In the subject line I put the name of the auto.  That makes it easier for me to find later if I need it. (I save all the emails to and from badge help in a special folder)
Most of the time I get the new password/code back in a few min.
Good Luck every one.

time2startagain

like i said before.  we never had a problem getting our replacement codes until this last time.(which is over a month now). so as it stands here we paid over the $125.00 to get the bundle at that time and can not use them. i told my husband he should have NEVER bought them if this was going to happen. the emails always get bounced back and we have been sending them to the right one replacecode@aol.com. and i see some people threaten to call the BBB on pogo for their stuff. sometimes i wonder if they should do it on pogocheats. you pay for something and cant uses it after the shareware expires.  dont take this  the wrong way.  i think they are doing a great job at the auto's its the email server or whatever it is they are using that rejects emails being sent to them. other than this problem the site and everyone is great..  i get good tips on here for alot of stuff that i need help on. i am just very irritated with it. i just wish it wouldnt affect your auto's when you have to do a system restore on your computer.  i hope we who need our replacement codes get them sometime in the near future.. THANKS for all the help so far..

BadgeHelpOscar

Again, in a week or so, there will be a new system
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview