PlayBuddy
September 23, 2024, 08:23:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flight Attendant

Started by Auntyflea,

Previous topic - Next topic

Auntyflea

Any news on when this auto might be fixed?  I saw there were problems a while back and they seem to be the same for me now.  Thanks very much.  ;)

mailwench

Make sure you are running version 2.5!  If not delete your old one and download the new version from www.badgehelp.com.  It will be a registration code with 7 letters instead of six.......hope this answers your question! ;)

Auntyflea

DeadSet

What sort of problems are you having with the auto? Any information could help fix or find the problem, there are many people here willing to help.

-dS

Laurie-Anne

My solo freezes all the time at the new game window but  I found if I push pause on the auto until the new game dissapears and then press start again it works fine. It got me through the win 50 games last week. This auto just needs a little patience, for me anyway.

Auntyflea

Thansk you for the responses.  The main problem seems to be the freezing of the game.  It also tends not to play the cards correctly when there is an obvious move.  There does seem to be a lot of flashing of the cards as well.  I have tried restarting it and clicking on "new game"  but no luck so far.  This is the only auto I have had a problem with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview