PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:41:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Farris Bueller Goes To Iraq

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

oh yea I heard about that.  He IS so grounded...and if he was mine, he'd be lucky to have skin left of his butt after I got thru with him

Homer

He's lucky to be alive. :o

Makes you wonder though.  :-\

Helen

Oh my,bet that Farris didn't have as much fun as the "real" Ferris, lol.

Homer

pogohatesme

If he were my kid I'd leave his stupid ass in Iraq just for pulling that stunt...but that's why I don't have kids lol

*~Peri~*

He is old enough to know better.. What was he thinking?! >:(

Bree

Quote from: *~Peri~* on December 30, 2005, 11:56:30 PM
He is old enough to know better.. What was he thinking?! >:(

That is just it Peri....he was not thinking......LOL  ;)

bubblegum

I read something about his prep school might expell him but the admin wants to have a meeting with his parents first.  Do you think he should be? kinda a tough call for me...but this is NOT what the teacher intended I'm sure.

*~Peri~*

I dunno... That sure is a tough one! I am glad I do not have to make that decision ???

nanners

And all millionaire Mommy and Daddy did was take away his passport, then laughed..  >:(

Monkey

I heard that story on the news too. They said he was smart.  ::) Yeah right, if he was so smart, why would he risk his life going to possibly the most dangerous country in the world at this moment. Doesn't seem smart to me. If I were his parents, I'd fly him over to Iraq and leave him there for a month, and see if he still likes it there.

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on December 31, 2005, 02:38:42 AM
I read something about his prep school might expell him but the admin wants to have a meeting with his parents first.  Do you think he should be? kinda a tough call for me...but this is NOT what the teacher intended I'm sure.

No. He should not get kicked out of school. That would be like your employer trying to fire you for drinking at home. O0 I really don't see how the school can justify their actions. Granted the kid would be severely reprimanded at home. ;)

Monkey

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Why should the school take actions for something that wasn't done in their school? I understand he skipped class for like a week. If they think he isn't getting punished at home, they're even dumber than he is.

*~Peri~*

When he turns 18 & is out of school, Are the parents going to make him join the military?

pogohatesme

What's even more funny is today on CNN they had a bit on there about this kid arriving home and stuff.  Come to find out, his DAD was on his way home from Afganistan or Iraq (can't remember which) and his son called him because he was having trouble getting a Visa and his dad helped him get his Visa into the country and was in constant contact with him the whole time he was there.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/02/teen.iraq/index.html

bubblegum

oh my....the dad should be beaten for child endermeant

DeadSet

Stupid people shouldn't breed, simple as that.  ::)

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview