PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:22:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flanks Phlinx wont work

Started by twizted,

Previous topic - Next topic

dc2603349

Arrrrrghhhhh!!! >:(

The flanks.exe program worked fine until the end of the trial period.  I registered it and now it gives me problems.  I've even found the silver theme and changed it.  I've advanced the acceleration (slowed because of squelchies).  I've tried using it at different periods of the day - in case the # of people online/in the room affects the usage.  I've started Phlinx 1st then Flanks and vice versa.

Windows XP Classic & Silver Home Edition Ver 2002 SP2
Intel Celeron 1400 Mhz/1.4Ghz/384MB RAM
Browser: IE & Firefox
Hardware acceleration:  Full
Screen Resolution:  1280 by 768
Color quality:  Highest 32 bit
Nvidia Gforce graphix card MX 4000 128MB

What am i doing wrong???????

wattsmyname

dc2603349

Flanks finds the game, docks, plays 1 stonel <throws it on the pillar> loads another stone and i can see the cursor clicking but nothing moves.

Homer

See id deleting the program and redownloading helps.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dc2603349

it did for about 19 rounds @ 1a....it stopped playing and now im back to square 1.

Homer

You say you turned your hardware acceleration up. Turn it down and try it.

PogoThorn

Hello,

I am having a similar problem with Flanks. It was working, but now all it does is put the first ball into the ball holder and then the cursor just flashes. I have to make it shoot balls until I can get the cursor on the Pause button to stop it and close it. When I click on the exe icon it opens a DOS window first - I don't think this is unusual though. I have deleted and re-downloaded twice. I have set my hardware acceleration to one notch left of Full. I use the regular Blue Windows XP appearance, but I did change it to Silver just to see what would happen - no change.

Here are my other settings:

) Operating system (Windows XP SP2)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 and Mozilla 1.0.7)
3) Color setting (32 bit)
4) Screen resolution (1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked
6) What Java you are using: MS Java with JIT compiler checked but I have Sun also
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program - described above

Thanks in advance for any help!. This is the only problem I have ever had, and I am a 150 Club member, so that's saying something. Thanks to everyone at BadgeHelp! Happy 2006 to all!

Rose

PogoThorn

Just to update...

With all the other settings the same as in my previous post, I changed the Java to Sun (just for kicks) and ran Flanks in both IE and Mozilla. It still did not work, but instead of the cursor being all blinky and shooting the one ball into the holder and stopping, the game does not do anything. It gives the message that the game is found in the browser window. But, it doesn't do anything else.

Any ideas????

Thanks in advance!

Happy 2006!

Rose

Homer

PogoThorn

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview