PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 03:03:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadSet

I'm a Burger King guy myself. However, I just tried McDonald's Custard Pies yesterday, holy crap that stuff is good.  O0 I don't eat fast food too often but when I do, I enjoy it. The real stickler here is that America is obese, period. 45% of Americans are overweight, and the youth today is atrocious as far as exercise and eating healthy is concerned. In 30 or 40 years these people will be sucking up all the health care with their problems (Heart Disease, Liver Failure, etc. etc.) That's why I try to stay away as much as possible. Don't get me wrong, if you want to eat at a fast food joint, go right ahead, more power to ya.

-dS

butch1286

I am a lard as* and I don't hardly eat anything and I don't eat fast food that often, give some statistics for that, I already know I will have diebetes heart failure and a few others  based on family history so  I am goin eat whatever sounds good cause if ya cant beat em join em!

DeadSet

Don't misunderstand, I'm not knocking anyone, it's just one persons opinion. Honestly, you go right ahead and do whatever you want, seriously, I'm not here to judge or hurt anyones feelings, it's just my opinions.

-dS

SANATA

butch1286

butch1286

Quote from: SANATA on January 01, 2006, 10:20:46 PM
lard ass now thats  ;D ;D ;D

a few others come to mind- 
Hefer  cow (reply MOO)  shamoo or keiko (whales)   I fell and hurt my foot the other day and my mom asked if I hurt my hoof (pig) hahaha theres more but this is family oriented so...  your lucky your not in my family I embarrass everyone, I can go into a resteraunt, store, etc. and  get people to leave I am loud and rude and am not good around people, went to a resteraunt the other day and had to have the jaws of life get me out of the booth ( and of course I let everyone know about it) the people behind us kept staring so I took a picture for them and told them I would send it to em since they apparently have never seen a beached whale in a resteraunt before.  and of course  belching at the table is encoraged  momma always says you can do better than that.  Beeping noises are allowed. put you hand near my plate and you will come back with a fork stuck in it. Please don't feed the animals.

*Angel*

SANATA

BoredNItaly

O0
TEEEHEEE let me tell you guys what me and my 2 older brothers do once every 2 months we have been doing this since were in High School and that has been many many many years ago but we made it a tradition to this day but now only when I got the states for a visit.

There is a McD's Wendy's and Sonic all next to each other. We will park the car at sonic and one brother walks toMcD's and get 3 Large fried and he will ask for them to be fresh and HOT the other brother goes to Wendy's and gets us Bacon cheeseburgers and I stay at sonic and order 3 milkshakes. Then we sit at sonic and PIG out on one of the BEST lunch's you have ever had! O0

*Angel*

Quote from: SANATA on January 02, 2006, 12:01:24 AM
thats was pretty funny angel lmao ;D

I always get yelled at for not keeping my posts PG-13!  :'(

Cheese_Head

Quote from: bubblegum on December 31, 2005, 12:08:51 PM
don't forget the wendys taco salad rocks to

Hey Bubblegum, Hardee's has the NEW Red Burrito Taco Salad that i think is just out of this world! O0

Cheese_Head

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2005, 08:54:53 PM
HA! Have it your way. Don't make me laugh. I don't leave any fast food place without checking my order first.

Thank you Homer, you dont know how much that means to us in the fast food industry. you'd be surprised at the number of people that like to make a scene just because they pull away from the window too fast. >:(

Cheese_Head

Quote from: butch1286 on December 31, 2005, 09:21:52 PM
EXACTLY my mom always  says no ketchup no mustard extra onion and lettuce shredded

Wow! lettuce shredded, no offence but your mom is the kind of customer that we love to hate >:D

bubblegum

Am I glad I no longer work in fast food? You bet.  But if worse came to worse, I was laid off my current job and that was the only job I could get to pay my mortgage, you bet I'd go back.  I was always nice to my customers, however I hated those who were rude to me.  I've had shakes thrown out me because they were small instead of large, I've had people sitting at the pick up window blaring their horns to get us to hurry up and give them their $30 order 2 seconds after pulling up to the window.  I've also had a customer who was so sure that smurfs ran back and forth carrying messages from the speaker box to my headset and Papa smurf cooked his hamburger.  And I myself have almost lost my temper with the customers to.    I worked at McDonald's for so many years I can not even fathom eating anything, and I mean anything, from them. Being on both sides of the fast food experience, I have a deep respect for those on the other side of the counter.  I know many of them have families, trying to put themselves thru college like I did, many of them have kids and for various reasons, needed a job and fast food gave them one.  Like you Homer, I always double check my order before I leave.  If its wrong, I say so but I don't throw a fit and act like a cry baby.  Of course I expect it fixed, but I am always nice about it.  Thats just my 2 cents.  ::)

Jinx55

Cheese_Head

WOW! YOU HAD A SHAKE THROWN AT YOU? I'D HOP OVER THE COUNTER AND GO NUTS. I also guess i have to be thankfull because Hardee's only had one size shake, no confusion, no complaning.

adamsmom

I like Rally's, their fries are coated and seasoned out of this world.....sounds like I might need to make a lunch run   lol.....Subway rocks too, but living in Detroit near Vernor Hwy. I could walk to any corner and fresh mexican/cuban/puertorican food whenever I wanted, and a freah chicken taco on a steamed corn tortilla w/cilantro and onions beats a burger any day!

DeadSet

I could never imagine working at a fast food joint, you'd smell like that place all the time, uck! But, if worse came to worse and that was the only job I could find, and times were tough, then yes of course I'd work there. I have worked in retail for almost 2 and a half years now, and I hate it! I can't imagine working anywhere else though being as it has been my only job, EVER. I'm working right now on getting my Bachelor's in Computer Science though so I can ride the gravy train right out of retail and never look back.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview