PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 04:57:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I work for Hardee's and we had a customer pour her shake out on the counter saying it wasn't made right. I believe her exact words were "You call this a shake!?!"

In case your wondering....

I wouldn't let any of my crew remake it.
So she left with no shake and $3 poorer.  >:D

Homer

Should have gave her a Frosty from Wendy's. I dare you to try and drink that through a straw. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Shady Lady

Only if I can give her brain freeze to go with it ...lol

Homer

Awww man....now I want to go to Wendy's but there isn't one near me. :'(

Shady Lady

I'll drop one in the mail for ya
Should have no trouble drinking it with a straw by the time it arrives ;)

Homer

I don't like drinking Frosty's. They are meant to be eaten. ???

bra

i eat my frosty with a spoon:) u cant suck it with a straw lol

Homer

Shady Lady

By the time our speedy postal service got it to him he wouldn't need the spoon either lol

bra

a lot of that fast food is good, all the good stuff that makes u fat and is why i dont eat a lot of it. But u cant beat wendy's chicken nuggets. I dont like Popeyes chicken, just the fries which are really good. Mcd burgers gross me out sometimes :-\. all of bk is good 8) and no sonic around here :o

MommaT

2 comments:

1--I never leave without checkin my order now after a bad experience at McD's.  It was the weekend that I was getting my wedding programs done and of course they were having problems -not good on my nerves--so we went to McD's and I ordered a Fish and fries and a shake.  Drove home and looked at the sandwich--all it was was the bun with tartar sauce-no fish!!!  I would have gone ballistic but by that time all i wanted to do was scream and cry  :'(

2--YUMMMY FROSTY!!!!!!  we always loved to get frosty's in the middle of winter when it is freezing out--makes them even better and no chance of melting  :P

MommaT

bra

no offence with MCD, but they can NEVER get an order right, unless its just where I live. No matter what it is. But I never ordered anything and didnt recieve the fish or chicken ::) I ALWAYS check my orders and have been for years, They all screw up from MCD to dunkin donuts to pizza places.  Calls for a big DUHHH

Homer

I like Popeye's chicken better than KFC and their biscuits are to die for. O0

Pogo_cheater

Same here, the people who work at taco bell must be mentally retarded, ask for nachos no beans, you get tons of beans and no meat. Just 1 of many experiences.

Homer

I think we've all had some bad experiences at fast food restaurants but let's not forget the good experiences also. I have actually had an employee of one of these restaurants come out to the parking lot to let me know they forgot to give me something. I appreciated that. It would have been easy for them to just let me go. There are good and bad employees everywhere. I wouldn't want to paint everyone with the same broad paintbrush and think they do not care. Typically these jobs are low paying jobs and some members of society think that they can treat these people like dirt. That simply isn't fair. People tend to remember the bad things and conveniently forget about all the times they received good service. Someone has to work there for a living to provide for themselves and/or their family. If the service is so bad why continue going there. I know I can deal with the occasional mistake they may make. Who can say they've never made a mistake at work? No one.

Here's to the person making my burger!   O0

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 07, 2006, 05:08:57 PM
I think we've all had some bad experiences at fast food restaurants but let's not forget the good experiences also. I have actually had an employee of one of these restaurants come out to the parking lot to let me know they forgot to give me something. I appreciated that. It would have been easy for them to just let me go. There are good and bad employees everywhere. I wouldn't want to paint everyone with the same broad paintbrush and think they do not care. Typically these jobs are low paying jobs and some members of society think that they can treat these people like dirt. That simply isn't fair. People tend to remember the bad things and conveniently forget about all the times they received good service. Someone has to work there for a living to provide for themselves and/or their family. If the service is so bad why continue going there. I know I can deal with the occasional mistake they may make. Who can say they've never made a mistake at work? No one.

Here's to the person making my burger!   O0

Well said Homer, couldn't have said it better myself!!  O0

SouthPadreIsland

I, too, now need a Frosty and fries from Wendy's!  I love to dip the french fries into the Frosty though!  Something that stuck with me from my pregnancy!  Yummy!!!!  ;D

Homer

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on January 07, 2006, 06:55:41 PM
I, too, now need a Frosty and fries from Wendy's!  I love to dip the french fries into the Frosty though!  Something that stuck with me from my pregnancy!  Yummy!!!!  ;D

You can have that one. LOL

Pretzels and ice cream now that's a different story. O0

Roseybud333

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on January 07, 2006, 06:55:41 PM

me too. . .yummy! I made friends with one of the girls who worked at Hardee's and she would put extra roast beef on my sandwich. It was the closest I could get to Arby's (which is my fav fast food place) but Hardee's closed and now all we have is Burger King, Subway, McDonald's and Little Ceasar's. We had a Pizza Hut but they closed! This town sucks! I wanna move back home  :-[ I haven't had a burrito or taco in almost 3 years  :'(

bra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview