PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 08:14:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Cavs!

i dont know if i am right or wrong, but i did seen the TV commercial they sell Sausage/Biscuit AND Hashbrowns for $1.29, is that true?

If it is, its a great deal  O0

LordZeik

I don't know about McD's but Hardee's sells a sausage biscuit and coffee for 1.49.  That ain't too bad.

butch1286

hallowkween

bubblegum

ever since working there in college i don't anymore

Homer

Are we getting the burger bandwagon rolling again because Wendy's Classic Triple cheeseburger rocks!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

don't forget the wendys taco salad rocks to

butch1286

Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us all we ask is that you let us serve it your way!  The King!!!

Homer

HA! Have it your way. Don't make me laugh. I don't leave any fast food place without checking my order first.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

butch1286

EXACTLY my mom always  says no ketchup no mustard extra onion and lettuce shredded

Laurie-Anne

Did anyone watch Super Size Me. After seeing that I don't think I will ever eat at McDonalds again.

Gerald

yea i watched that show. I learned two things: One I wasted time in my life I will never get back by watching it. Two I can't believe one person eating that everyday lasted that long.

bubblegum

Quote from: Laurie-Anne on December 31, 2005, 09:24:13 PM
Did anyone watch Super Size Me. After seeing that I don't think I will ever eat at McDonalds again.

I didn't need to watch super size me but I did.  I worked at mcdonalds for almost 7/8 years.  The thought of eating ANYTHING at mcdonalds makes me sick.  In the time I worked for them, I ate more than my fair share of mcfood.

butch1286

Go Cavs!

I seen that movie twice. I still love McDonald's anyway. I like the dollar menus and the food is great. I hated Wendy's burgers but i like their fries and frosty.

Monkey

I like McDonald's breakfast. I like BK's fries . And I like everything from Wendys. Lol

I saw that movie too, made me wonder how the guy lasted so long. I would have gotten sick.

LordZeik

LOL  I love McDonald's so I will never work there or talk openly about the place to someone who does work there.  Our Wendy's isn't too great but I love a frosty and fries combo.  We don't have a Burger King any more and I think I only ate there twice in my whole life.  Gotta love Arby's though

slidecage2222

seen they started a  dollar  breakfast meun..       biscut   or  2 hash browns for  1 buck......     i  might go over  tomorrow

Pogo_cheater

For the people who have one near by, In n Out burger and Carls Jr. are the best!!  :P

pogohatesme

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on January 01, 2006, 02:17:04 PM
For the people who have one near by, In n Out burger and Carls Jr. are the best!!  :P

Isn't Carl Jr's just like Hardees?  We have Hardees around here and there not to bad......I'm more of a Wendy's, Burger King, or Subway gal myself.....won't touch Micky D's unless I absolutly have to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview