PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 10:22:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whompster hates me

Started by Daphne03,

Previous topic - Next topic

Daphne03

I bought Whompster last week and it hates me!  The "agent" will run for about 15 minutes and then it's blue screen of death.  Spec's are as follows:

XP
Internet Explorer and Firefox
32 bit
1152 x 864
Smooth Fonts - Off
Java - Sun and JVM (I think it's called that)

Blue Screen of Death:

VER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP:  0x000000D1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x82D287C9)

foxx

I think you have to have your screen size at 1024x768  (i think those are the numbers...)

Good Luck!

Daphne03

Daphne03

Quote from: foxx on December 29, 2005, 05:44:43 AM
I think you have to have your screen size at 1024x768  (i think those are the numbers...)

Good Luck!

I changed the screen size to 1024 x 768 and now it will only run for 11 minutes before Mr. Blue Screen appears.  Any other suggestions?

DeadSet

This is a Windows blue screen you're talking about? That's really odd, in all the years I've been using autos, I've NEVER heard of such a thing, and all your specs look to be good, weird..

-dS

Daphne03

Yes, it's the windows blue screen of failure and/or death.  This is an old machine.  I ordered it for the jerk on the 1st day that P3's hit the market. 

I've switched back to Sun Java and will try running Whompster again with the new screen size.  This is driving me nuts.  I've also cut off Window Washer so we'll see what happens.   :'(

Daphne03

I have reformatted the hard drive, change to different anti-virus programs and firewalls......still Whompster hates me.  And to make matters worse, now Thunderpopper hates me too.  I am sooooo frustrated!

Homer

Make sure you are using all the latest downloads from the BadgeHelp website..

If you reformatted you may need to upgrade your javas as well.

The sun java is available at www.sun.java.com

MSVM is available at https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

Be sure to do a windows update as well to make sure you have all the latest patches.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Daphne03

Downloaded new everything from badgehelp this morning, updated Sun Java and will update the other one.  I spent most of the morning on the Windows Update site and everything is up to snuff.  Auto Lotto works fine so now I'm off to test Reaper.  Thanks.

Mb

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview