Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To funny not to share!!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (the actual headline)

Lisa Brunet, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws, and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Lisa's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay and Lisa replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Lisa refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Lisa had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the
heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

Daphne03

One would think that after an hour she would have noticed that she wasn't in an extreme amount of pain.  Although I have never received a bullet wound to the back of my head or any other body part, I would think that it would be extremely painful and bloody.  I once bumped my head on the corner of the refridgerator door and it hurt like a mother and bled like a stuck pig.

Mb

who me?

That is just way too funny   ;D
Thanks for the laugh O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

Well, it didn't say she was blonde... :-*but... ??? sorry to all you blonde gals..just couldn't help it  ;D

who me?

texan

rofl...too funny. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks hun ;)
Hugs
Tex

nanners

I know I don't post much, but thought you all would enjoy that one .  ;)

Homer

nanners

nanners

OOPS.. forgot the YEARS.. see, this is why i don't post.. LMAO!

Homer

cartman

Country Lady

This has been going around the net for some time.  Still pretty funny. ;D

kgansor

i heard this before. i read it online on some news website.

CindyLouWho

I love everyone's great sense of humor in this forum!! 

kgansor

id just like everybody to know that computer pool players can kiss my booty. i hate them all.  >:(

CindyLouWho

wooohooo I put that pic in that post right!!  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview