PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 04:28:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire

Started by Julie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

I've just started playing this game tonight for the "Fido badge", I last played this game over a month or so ago for a personal challenge and I'm sure I remember seeing a spider in a raincoat standing on the web when I last played it.  I've just noticed tonight it's not there anymore.  Has anybody else noticed?  Could this be the reason why the auto wont work anymore?  Was it really there to begin with or was I seeing things? ;D

enonymous

he's  still there with the raincoat...so....maybe your spider likes to be nude  O0

cranky

u are so right im playing now and there isn't a spider on my web and the auto won't work :'( he was there yesterday lol maybe he's on strike lol

Thunder

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 17, 2005, 04:47:23 AM
I've just started playing this game tonight for the "Fido badge", I last played this game over a month or so ago for a personal challenge and I'm sure I remember seeing a spider in a raincoat standing on the web when I last played it.  I've just noticed tonight it's not there anymore.  Has anybody else noticed?  Could this be the reason why the auto wont work anymore?  Was it really there to begin with or was I seeing things? ;D
I played spider yesterday and my auto is working good. I didn't see if the little spider was there.

cranky

Julie

OK I just refreshed the window too and the game returned to normal again, the spider appeared and the auto even worked but only for 1 game.  As soon as the next game started there was no spider again and the auto wouldn't work lol  So I don't know what's going on there but it doesn't matter now I just finished the 30 games and I have my badge  O0

cranky

wtg im working on mine now
auto stop working after 1 game grrrrrrrrrrr

ME4SPADES_

same here i see him then i dont i just keep going from room to room trying to get mine to

Cake Lady

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 17, 2005, 07:38:32 AM
OK I just refreshed the window too and the game returned to normal again, the spider appeared and the auto even worked but only for 1 game.  As soon as the next game started there was no spider again and the auto wouldn't work lol  So I don't know what's going on there but it doesn't matter now I just finished the 30 games and I have my badge  O0

My auto uses the bonus column, is there a way to make it stop doing that?

cranky

Julie

Quote from: cranky on December 17, 2005, 07:42:43 AM
wtg im working on mine now
auto stop working after 1 game grrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks :)  Once I was able to get that creepy spider to appear that's when the auto would work but only for 1 game because the spider would not automatically appear again for the next game unless I refreshed the screen  >:(  Of course I didn't realize this until I'd nearly finished getting the badge.  In any case the auto used the bonus column which for the Fido badge isn't what we want :(

sueann42

the spider in the rain coat is there for the first game and plays fine  and wins
the next game he is gone the auto will not work any more

Cheater4Life

has anyone come up with a fix for this problem? spider was running great a few days ago and now it keeps stopping after you win a game. this is aggrevating. i am at rank 30 and can't go any further. i am to lazy to play by hand...lol

Tina123

BadgeHelpOscar

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any rdss program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://jackpotspin.com/spider/SpiderFighter.exe the new version. It should say version 3.5
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview