This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Premium Badge

Started by pretzelgirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

pretzelgirl

I know this is probably a stupid question, but how do you get into a 700 point game in Jungle Gin to work on the premium badge (Tikka's badge - win 5- 700 point games).  When I go into a room and pick a table, it shows "score that ends match" is 500 and can't be changed.  Like I said, I feel stupid asking this, but don't want to waste time playing if it's not going to count.

Thanks anyone who can give me some guidance.

jrzydvl

when you pcik a table the table options pop up look for the end game thing and change from 500 to 700

Lady Golden Eagle

First you need to set the game at Oklahoma gin then go down and you can change to 700
Good Luck

Helen

All you need to do is select multi game and then choose the 700 point option.

pretzelgirl

Thanks, worked like a charm.  I'm off to work on the badge.

PogoThorn

Here's a tip. Make sure you set it to not allow knocks. That way you have to play each hand to gin, and gin gets you 20 points plus the remaining cards, so the points add up quicker. If you can win most of the hands, you get the badge faster.

Rose

Roseybud333

GrnEydWtch

Ok I am very confused......I have won twice now but pogo is not giving me the credit. Am I doing someting wrong?
I am playing against the bots.....have it set at 700 match game....twice I have finished the whole game over 700 points....plus over the bots points......am I doing something wrong? thanks :-[

BoredNItaly

Hmmmm   I just finished that challenge and had no problems.

pretzelgirl

Quote from: GrnEydWtch on January 02, 2006, 10:06:06 AM
Ok I am very confused......I have won twice now but pogo is not giving me the credit. Am I doing someting wrong?
I am playing against the bots.....have it set at 700 match game....twice I have finished the whole game over 700 points....plus over the bots points......am I doing something wrong? thanks :-[

I noticed that one match I actually won with over 700 match points, but I had lost the very last game to the bot, so even though the match was over and I won, I didn't get credit for the win.  Figured it was because I didn't get a jp spin after the last game of the match.  Other matches that I won both in points and the last game, Pogo game me credit for.  Make sense?

BoredNItaly

I doubled Browsed on this game and had the badge in about 30 minutes

GrnEydWtch

OK.....I bet that might be the prob.....gotta win the last game. Cool I will try to kick the bots butt in the end......thanks for helping me out guys :)

Country Lady

I double browse the card games also.  I know I will win that way and it takes so much less time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview