PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 02:45:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello. I'm Joshua. Some of you may have heard of me.

Started by BadgeHelpJoshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistofF8

wow!  nice to meet ya Josh! I thought you were a figament of Oscars imagination.

holly222

Quote from: BadgeHelpJoshua on January 03, 2006, 05:21:51 PM
Holly222, I want to personally thank you for all of your help past and present.  If you ever need any programming...

In fact, do you have any requests?  I'd be happy to do one JUST FOR YOU.

Affectionately,
   Joshua.
Your soo sweet!  Just go payoff Homer so I can win one of these contests for the three premium badge albams.....LOL >:D

foxx

wow...we are all such a bunch of suck-ups...I KNOW...someone already said that but geez guys!  I am sure poor joshua has already read our "we hate Josh" posts and knows everyone's true feelings... :-X

Just "joshin" ya...Welcome to the forum man...you will come to find we are pretty nice...

especially me....    :-*

lol...i'll shut up now.

HollyDazed

Welcome, Josh!  (Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to Jigsaw and try every possible combination of keystokes to see if I can find the exploit you were referring to.  The only glitch I ever knew about was when you could gather up all the pieces, right-click on them and they were magically put in order.)

holly222

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: HollyDazed on January 04, 2006, 03:36:09 PM
Welcome, Josh!  (Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to Jigsaw and try every possible combination of keystokes to see if I can find the exploit you were referring to.  The only glitch I ever knew about was when you could gather up all the pieces, right-click on them and they were magically put in order.)

If I'm not mistaken, that glitch was last found to be working in Dec of 2004. It has since been corrected and taking away.

holly222

:( I was so excited there for awhile....LOL......I have only done three jigsaw badges, and I dont like it at all......I need a little leprecan to come over at night and do them while I sleep...... ;D

HollyDazed

That's right, Saint, it doesn't work anymore - more's the shame!  (Sorry, Holly)

blueroses

cathyl1226

Hi Joshua.  I also that you part of homer's imagination.  (Like the pink elephants he sees).  Nice to meet you.

TmT

WeLcOme JoSh...
I understand why ur jus joinin the forum... so many new Pogo games com'n out kept ya
biz try'n to plez us all....
What A MAN!!!
TO PLEZ SO MANY
... SO EASILY
... SO THOROUGHLY!!!
....SO SATISFYIN!!!....
Datz why I have soooooo many Tokens... Tokens... Tokens
Luv ya Work... and I have'em all... ty.. <winkin>

huggybear

Hello Joshua, glad you finally joined the forum! You do very good work and i am very impressed with your auto's that youve done. Thanks!  try not to get so busy that you forget about us  ;)

ME4SPADES_

omg holly i love your chicken lol oh ya josh nice work here a big welcome :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D
will that do

Swámpßàby §

bra

reallyconfused

:D        Welcome to the forum Joshua      :D
  :-*   I thought your were homer's imaginary friend as well   :-*
                Thanks for all your great work!  O0
                                 XXOO'S,
                              Reallyconfused

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview