Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 10:39:59 AM
I'm getting ready for kick-off for the first game. Wish it would hurry and get here, lol.

I'm with you Helen...I can't wait!  to see the Pats lose that is...lol!  j/k  I love football in all its forms...even Tom Brady   >:D

Mr. Rasputia

Even though my football season is over, i would like to see Pittsburgh win it all.  :-X

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 14, 2006, 12:41:34 PM
I'm getting ready for kick-off for the first game. Wish it would hurry and get here, lol.

I'm with you Helen...I can't wait!  to see the Pats lose that is...lol!  j/k  I love football in all its forms...even Tom Brady   >:D

LOL Foxx!! I go into withdrawal after the pro bowl.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: foxx on January 14, 2006, 12:41:34 PM

LOL Foxx!! I go into withdrawal after the pro bowl.

i dont have withdrwals i tape all game so then can watch them again i know they would be reruns but i still enjoy them even after the bowl i hvae tape them for a long time

Helen

Helen

Another one bites the dust.....the 'skins are gone!! Turned out to be a better game than
I had anticipated.

babygurl424

my team is the Steelers!!  GO BEN!!  btw, LOVE you avatar foxx..isn't he a cutie??  his greant aunt lives about 15 minutes from me..NO LIE!!  anyway, game 1 today was great..now if the pats lost tonight that would be even better!!  there are only a few players i hate and brady is one of them!!! 

bubblegum

Helen

Well, Denver is now waiting to see who they will play next. The hometown crowd sure gave their team a strong advantage with all the noise in the stadium. I've never seen Brady get knocked around so much!!

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 14, 2006, 05:08:46 PM
my team is the Steelers!!  GO BEN!!  btw, LOVE you avatar foxx..isn't he a cutie??  his greant aunt lives about 15 minutes from me..NO LIE!!  anyway, game 1 today was great..now if the pats lost tonight that would be even better!!  there are only a few players i hate and brady is one of them!!! 

Cutie doesn't even begin to describe him babygurl...lol!

I dont' want to send negative vibes out into the football universe...GO STEELERS GO!...but MAN am I happy to finally see Brady and the Pats finally lose!  Sorry football gods...I have just grown tired of them...

NOW LET'S GO BEN... LET'S GO BUSSY...LET'S GO BIG NASTY D!

RC

Great game for Denver, especially with all the turnovers... but a few of those Broncos need to keep their heads in the game at all times. That one play where Champ Bailey intercepted in the end zone and ran it all the way back, he barely ever looked around to see if any defenders were coming at him.. and he had 2 Broncos running along with him to block for him, and they did nothing but jog along with Bailey towards the end of the run.. it actually serves them right for having the Patriots player run all the way downfield and hit him and knock the ball out at the last second.. if that had been ruled a touchback and Patriots ball, Bailey would deserve to be benched. How can you be so dumb to not pay attention? And not only that, he puts the ball in his right hand and barely holds onto it just before he's gonna go into the endzone.. the perfect spot for it to get knocked out from.. he is definitely lucky that that didn't cost his team those points.

Helen

Now Foxx, that's just plain mean, lol. What about when the Steelers were winning so much?
Did you like to hear those comments about your team?? hahaha  I'm looking forward to a really good game tomorrow.
I think it will come down to the wire. I don't think we're going to see any blowout.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 08:58:40 PM
Now Foxx, that's just plain mean, lol. What about when the Steelers were winning so much?
Did you like to hear those comments about your team?? hahaha  I'm looking forward to a really good game tomorrow.
I think it will come down to the wire. I don't think we're going to see any blowout.

Helen...that was the 70's (the last time we were winning ANYTHING MEANINGFUL so much)....and I was in diapers!  LOL!

I know what you mean though, and I will try to be nice.   :-*    The Patriots just made too many mistakes tonight, and that's not something that they usually do.  Poor Troy Brown.  :(

And I agree with you RC...the Broncos need to have their heads FULLY in the game.  I blame that "almost a pick for a TD, but not quite" on his blockers.  They were prematurely celebrating with Bailey.

Helen

In diapers?? That's cute Foxx. Hope you know I'm just playing around with you, lol.
It's going to be an exciting game tomorrow and I can just imagine how the Steelers/Colts fans must feel.
Denver fans, enjoy the victory!!! You deserve it.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 09:07:49 PM
In diapers?? That's cute Foxx. Hope you know I'm just playing around with you, lol.
It's going to be an exciting game tomorrow and I can just imagine how the Steelers/Colts fans must feel.
Denver fans, enjoy the victory!!! You deserve it.

:-* I know that you are just messin' with me Helen...and I enjoy a thoughtful, educated debate!   :-* 

Congrats Denver...Congrats Seattle...hope Shaun is not too banged up to go next week...they need him...

Helen

Foxx, just a little tidbit I thought would interest you. Ben's favorite restaurant is PF Chang's and he's been seen there quite often.
My daughter was there a few times when he was. In fact, a lot of the Steelers players frequent that restaurant.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 09:12:06 PM
Foxx, just a little tidbit I thought would interest you. Ben's favorite restaurant is PF Chang's and he's been seen there quite often.
My daughter was there a few times when he was. In fact, a lot of the Steelers players frequent that restaurant.

Love you Helen...Thanks...Let the stalking commence!

Helen

You're quite welcome. I guess you know it's down at the Waterfront, right? Oh, when you walk in, look immediately to your left, at the circular booth at the end of the row of booths. That's where Big Ben usually sits, lol.

foxx

QuoteINDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts cornerback Nick Harper's wife was jailed Saturday night on charges of cutting him with a knife, a sheriff said.

Hamilton County Sheriff Doug Carter said Daniell Harper, 31, was being held without bond on charges of battery with a deadly weapon and criminal recklessness.

Nick Harper was treated for a knee injury at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. His injuries were not life-threatening, Carter said.

Harper, a starter, was listed as questionable for Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game against Pittsburgh.

Earlier Saturday, Colts spokesman Craig Kelley said Harper had required stitches in his knee following an "accident." He said he had no other details.

Kelley told The Associated Press later that he had gotten his information from Colts officials.

"There was not an accident," Carter said. He said Harper and his wife had been involved in a fight.

Harper, 31, was arrested in June on a domestic battery charge after police said he hit his wife.

I know I am tired but...

Here's where the NFL gets me.  This guy, who has had previous charges against him for DV, would be on the field tomorrow if his knee would allow.  But TO (and trust me, I am not trying to legitimize TO's actions) gets barred from playing for "Conduct Detrimental to the Team". If beating your wife is not detrimental conduct...then we live in an effed up country.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 09:23:34 PM
You're quite welcome. I guess you know it's down at the Waterfront, right? Oh, when you walk in, look immediately to your left, at the circular booth at the end of the row of booths. That's where Big Ben usually sits, lol.

LOL...loving you! 

Do you hail from the 'burgh?  Or just your daughter? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview