Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

sapphire09

We are going to Seattel Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Panthers

sapphire09

ME4SPADES_

foxx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 15, 2006, 01:26:07 PM
That was the most stressful freakin game I've ever watched.... Thank goodness the Steelers won!!! Now I need a stiff drink and a long nap  ;D

LOL...exactly what I did!  Needed a xanax (took one after the ref, who was obviously paid off, made that horrendous call on Troy's Pick) and then had to pour myself a victory martini...then the nap...woke up to hubby finishing up making my dinner...

Now that's a good football day!  WAY TO GO BEN! WAY TO GO BIG NASTY D!

Saw the last little bit of the Chicago-Carolina game...seemed like a good one.  Congrats to Carolina...  (Sorry Bobby, I know you must be hurting right now... :-*  )

BRING ON DENVER!   and babygurl...whenever you are ready to go stalking, I think we have some inside info from Helen!  ;)

bobby

babygurl424

ok..my prediction for the superbowl is seattle and pittsburgh..what do you guys think??

bobby

like i said in november denver and seattle O0

Monkey

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 15, 2006, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 15, 2006, 08:52:13 AM
Quote from: babygurl424 on January 15, 2006, 06:25:40 AM
That game last night was AWESOME!!  tom brady got his ass kicked!!!!!!!  bout frggin time baby!!  and hey foxx, i am not far from you..when you go to stalk, uh i mean meet ben ( >:D) let me know..i may just have to come along!!  a year ago in february i took my sons (7 and 6 weeks) at the time to dick's in robinson to meet the bus..my 7 yr old was n total awe!!  i have pics..jerome was so into my 6 week old it was cute!!  he had on a little steelers outfit and bib and jerome was all like "oh look..my littlest fan!!"  it was great!!!  I hope the steelers pull through today..GO BABY GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have something personal against Tom Brady that you were so excited to see him get his butt kicked?? Last time I looked, 11 players took the field and they either win/lose the game as a team. Yes, the Patriots lost and the Broncos won but taking joy in seeing a player possibly getting hurt is just wrong. I don't ever like seeing that happen.

Hope both of today's games are good ones!!!  

NEVER said anything about him getting hurt....don't like seeing that either..getting his ass kicked meant getting beat!! and yes, 11 players take the field but he isn't the one responsible for getting the ball to them??? and yes..he is an arrogant, big headed man that thinks no one is better than him..but guess what? THERE IS NOW!!!

Name one reason where Brady came off as being arrogant in a statement. For him being one of the best players in football, he isn't arrogant at ALL. Ya might have to go through 1000 Google search pages to find something that was arrogant by him. And also find a statement where he said he was the best player in the NFL. You'll never find a statement like that. even if you go through 100000000 Google search pages. He handles his fame very well.

And sorry Bobby. The Bears just got outplayed today.

Eagles Fan

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 15, 2006, 05:58:01 PM
ok..my prediction for the superbowl is seattle and pittsburgh..what do you guys think??
I go with same prediction! O0  And the next prediction is Pittsburgh Wins Super Bowl! O0

bobby

i really don't care if they lost (i knew they would) i'm just amazed that they went 11-5 and actually made the playoffs O0

SEAHAWKS

hello e 1 i would just like to take this time and welcome carolina to seattle i really hope u all are ready to get your butts kicked cuz the SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY                                                                                              P.S HAY DENVER FANS SEE U ALL IN THE SUPERBOEL GOGOGOGOGOGO SEAHAWKS O0 O0

Go Cavs!

NFL reported that Ray Brown, age 43, retires. He was an offensive tackle for the Redskins. Spent 23 years in NFL.

SaintHiρρo

I didn't do too bad with my picks for this past weekend. I got 3 out of 4. I said Indy wouldn't cover the spread and based on the fact they lost, I would say they didn't cover! I said Carolina would blowout Da Bears. While it wasn't a complete blowout, it also wasn't a defensive struggle they still got the victory. So if you were a betting man (or woman) and listened to all my picks last week, you would have went 4 for 4 spread wise and 3 out of 4 win wise! Later this week, I'll pick the two conf game (most likely than not, I'll still be picking my Panthers!)

SEAHAWKS

well if u go with carolina u will be wrong again as the seahawks have not lost a game at home and will not lose a game at home trust me and as far as my picks for next week iam going with seahawks over carolina and denver or steelers and for superbowl SEAHAWKS over denver O0

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 16, 2006, 06:31:31 AM
I didn't do too bad with my picks for this past weekend. I got 3 out of 4. I said Indy wouldn't cover the spread and based on the fact they lost, I would say they didn't cover! I said Carolina would blowout Da Bears. While it wasn't a complete blowout, it also wasn't a defensive struggle they still got the victory. So if you were a betting man (or woman) and listened to all my picks last week, you would have went 4 for 4 spread wise and 3 out of 4 win wise! Later this week, I'll pick the two conf game (most likely than not, I'll still be picking my Panthers!)

I didn't do too badly this week either...Steelers, Panthers and Denver were the correct ones...and I wasn't real comfy with my Washington pick anyway...  7 of 8 for the playoffs thus far.   :D

I'm with you St.Hippo....I will pick my Seattle-Panthers game later this week...  But it is becoming more and more clear to me that the Steelers are destined for the Superbowl (and I never pick against them), so Steelers over Denver on sunday!   :)

pogohatesme

I'm going with Carolina and Denver to the Super Bowl with Denver taking it

RC

I would agree with pogohatesme's picks, Carolina-Denver. Carolina was very impressive with their win over the Bears in Chicago.. against that defense, the best in the league, to get 29 points off them, when I think it was stated that Chicago only gave up 61 pts total all year long at home.. that's about half as many pts in just one game, unreal. And remember Carolina is just a couple years removed from being in the Super Bowl, after having a lot of injuries last year, they are back to form the way they were then and don't have the great Patriots team in their way this time.. although I'm not saying they will win it all, but they have a good shot. Denver is unbeaten at home, they took out the defending champs and made NE look silly almost at times. I don't think Pitt can keep it up all the way through the big game.. it is hard enough for any team to win 4 playoff games in one year, but to win them all on the road would seem next to impossible. Yes, they took out the mighty Colts, but then again, the Colts always seem to choke in the playoffs no matter how good they are.. and Pitt almost gave that up even, with some almost costly huge mistakes near the end of that one. I don't think they have the same luck in Denver. And I would guess Denver to win the big one over Carolina, but like I said, the Panthers could surprise there, and they would end up with the same thing as Pitt, having 4 road games.. but with how they've handled them so far, I almost think they want to be on the road.

pogohatesme

lol I wish my picks were that in depth.....the only reason I picked like that was because

1. the Colts lost.
2. da Bears lost.
3. I hate the Steelers
4. Denver was easier to type lol

Helen

Quote from: winterangel on January 15, 2006, 01:22:28 PM
Go Steelers Go!!!!!  Yiippppppeeeeeeee........Here we come Detroit!!!!

The road to Detroit goes through Denver first!! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview