Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 06, 2006, 01:59:20 PM
Who would name a team a color? :P j/k

Well, if they had to be a color, my favorite is purple, lol.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Yes, and the dreaded Ravens are purple too. I may have to change my favorite color.  :'(

Tamelia

LOL My favorite color is black...Looks like Steelers will keep me as a backer..

;D

Helen

Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 02:25:32 PM

;D

Umm, aren't the Raiders known for black?? lol

Tamelia

Quote from: Helen on January 06, 2006, 03:39:59 PM

;D

shhhhh they don't count!  :-X

Helen

Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 03:40:39 PM

;D

LMAO, you try telling that to a Raiders fan!!

Tamelia

Quote from: Helen on January 06, 2006, 03:41:21 PM

;D

Ummm uhhhh LOL Seriously...I don't mind any of the teams...The Patriots however...BLEH! My cousin and I have that rivalry going

Helen

Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 03:42:20 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 06, 2006, 03:41:21 PM

;D

Ummm uhhhh LOL Seriously...I don't mind any of the teams...The Patriots however...BLEH! My cousin and I have that rivalry going

I have to also admit that I really don't mind any of the teams. I live for football and a good game.

Tamelia

Thats me Helen....Because of where my hubby works we get free tickets to Steelers and Pirates games. I love watching the Steelers on tv...but OMG to see them in person is so much better

Cheese_Head

Quote from: SANATA on January 05, 2006, 07:30:30 PM
here my superbowl teams the 2006 superbowl will be the COLTS and SEAHAWKS with the final SCORE COLTS 24 SEAHAWKS 27  :'(

Sorry, but no, the colts would kick the seahawks's asses

foxx

Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 03:49:23 PM
Thats me Helen....Because of where my hubby works we get free tickets to Steelers and Pirates games. I love watching the Steelers on tv...but OMG to see them in person is so much better

ummm so Tamelia...you and I should become great friends...lol...

where does hubby work?  I was just thinking about a career change... ;)

SANATA

lmao COLTS kick the SEAHAWKS ass now thats funny will never happen we already beat them once and we will do it again maybe next yr cheesehead O0

Tamelia

Quote from: foxx on January 06, 2006, 05:29:42 PM
Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 03:49:23 PM

ummm so Tamelia...you and I should become great friends...lol...

where does hubby work?  I was just thinking about a career change... ;)

LOL Its not that he's located near pittsburgh...well about an hour and a half..but one of his deal reps is within walking distance to the stadium.....This same guy lives in the neighborhood with Randal El... Ima start working on autographs!! ROFL

RC

Quote from: SANATA on January 06, 2006, 05:36:39 PM
lmao COLTS kick the SEAHAWKS ass now thats funny will never happen we already beat them once and we will do it again maybe next yr cheesehead O0

I would not take that Seattle win over Indy too seriously, it meant nothing.. Indy had already sewn up home field throughout the playoffs and rested many of their star players including Manning who only played 1 quarter, and didn't play Harrison at all.. They were just coming off their first loss of the year, so they were not playing for an undefeated season either.. plus their head coach was not at the game because he had just lost his son to a suicide.. a win meant nothing to Indy on that day, but Seattle still needed it to get their home field advantage, if they met up again, you can bet it would be a much different game.

Also, not to really take anything away from Seattle, cuz they are a good team and had a real nice season.. but they really did have a pretty easy schedule that they walked over this year. It helps when the other 3 teams in your division are St. Louis, San Fran, and Arizona, who had a combined win total of 15. Granted, Indy got to beat up on Houston and Tennessee, but they also had the 12-4 Jags who they beat twice, and also beat Pittsburgh and the Patriots IN New England (which has been their downfall in recent past). The best team (other than that Colts game) that Seattle beat all year was the Giants, and believe me they are no Indy.

Helen

Quote from: RC on January 06, 2006, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: SANATA on January 06, 2006, 05:36:39 PM

I would not take that Seattle win over Indy too seriously, it meant nothing.. Indy had already sewn up home field throughout the playoffs and rested many of their star players including Manning who only played 1 quarter, and didn't play Harrison at all.. They were just coming off their first loss of the year, so they were not playing for an undefeated season either.. plus their head coach was not at the game because he had just loss his son to a suicide.. a win meant nothing to Indy on that day, but Seattle still needed it to get their home field advantage, if they met up again, you can bet it would be a much different game.

Also, not to really take anything away from Seattle, cuz they are a good team and had a real nice season.. but they really did have a pretty easy schedule that they walked over this year. It helps when the other 3 teams in your division are St. Louis, San Fran, and Arizona, who had a combined win total of 15. Granted, Indy got to beat up on Houston and Tennessee, but they also had the 12-4 Jags who they beat twice, and also beat Pittsburgh and the Patriots IN New England (which has been their downfall in recent past). The best team (other than that Colts game) that Seattle beat all year was the Giants, and believe me they are no Indy.

Ditto what RC said!!

SANATA

AND SO DID THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS WE PLAYING ALL ARE GAMES AT HOME AND WE RESTED ALL ARE GOOD PLAYERS BUT I KNOW ALL U HATERS CAN TALK NOW BUT U WILL EAT YOUR WORDS AFTER SEAHAWKS WIN THE SUPERBOWL BUT TILL THEN U FREE TO BE A HATER ;D O0

SANATA

bobby

RC

SANATA.. Seattle did not rest all of their starters for the Indy game, they still needed that win to get their home field advantage, it wasn't until after that week that they were able to rest people. Hasselbeck played the entire game, Alexander played the entire game, and got well over 100 yards rushing. Indy was the team resting everyone for that game.

And I don't think me or anyone was hating on Seattle or anyone else, just stating opinions is all. (Well, except for bobby maybe lol).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview