Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Washington and New England won.  now if only Denver will LOOSE!. sorry I hate Denver  ;D

nWo 4 life

Quote from: justahumping on January 07, 2006, 08:07:27 PM
Washington and New England won.  now if only Denver will LOOSE!. sorry I hate Denver  ;D

Go Patriots!!

holly312

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly312

Helen

bobby

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Well I bet on the Pats too so they better win  ;D

justahumping

I will not tell anyone who my dream team is.  I want Denver to go down. But I want to see a NEW champ this year as well. and now that I know for sure it is not going to be the Saints. I would love to see Washington go all the way.....  >:D  (I think I may have just told who my dream team is?  :-X  )

Helen

Tough call on today's games  but I think I'm going to have to go with Cincy and the Giants, only because they are both at home. Hopefully the home town fans will influence the game.

Helen

Oh my, I just went and checked on what the "experts" at ESPN are picking and they have chosen the opposite of me. Glad this isn't counting toward Homer's Pick 'em.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 06:21:25 AM
Tough call on today's games  but I think I'm going to have to go with Cincy and the Giants, only because they are both at home. Hopefully the home town fans will influence the game.

The home town fans may have something to do with it...I still think the Steelers are gonna whomp on the Bungles...and I also think Carolina is going to win...

Funny story...Marvin Lewis and the guys at the Head office in Cincy put a "ban" on Steelers fans buying tickets to the game today...It will be interesting to see how many terrible towels are a-waving courtesy of ticket scalping...

LET'S GO STEELERS!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 08, 2006, 09:10:56 AM
Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 06:21:25 AM

The home town fans may have something to do with it...I still think the Steelers are gonna whomp on the Bungles...and I also think Carolina is going to win...

Funny story...Marvin Lewis and the guys at the Head office in Cincy put a "ban" on Steelers fans buying tickets to the game today...It will be interesting to see how many terrible towels are a-waving courtesy of ticket scalping...

LET'S GO STEELERS!

Steelers fans are a determined bunch. I'm sure you'll see plenty of them at the game. I have no vested interest in either game. I just want to see a good game!! I want to see the 2 best teams in the Super Bowl.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 09:58:52 AM

Steelers fans are a determined bunch. I'm sure you'll see plenty of them at the game. I have no vested interest in either game. I just want to see a good game!! I want to see the 2 best teams in the Super Bowl.

you can say that again...

and as for good games...this first one is kinda blah...and yesterday's were too...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 08, 2006, 10:23:46 AM
Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 09:58:52 AM

you can say that again...

and as for good games...this first one is kinda blah...and yesterday's were too...

Yes, this first game is very boring.

Go Cavs!

i am watching the game now. Bengals leading still GRRR. Announced that Carson Palmer has a Torn ACL and is out of the playoffs. Now John KINTNA is now the backup.

justahumping

What happened to the Giants today?  I thought I was going to watch a football game...... Seams like someone forgot to tell the giants they had to do more than just show up today. That was a sad game.

Go Cavs!

I dont believe this.. this is like yesterday's Bucs game. I know those catches are not incomplete at all. I know that Randel El catch was a TD. But oh well, the Bus ran the Bengals OVER.
Yes, sad game. But to say this, GO PANTHERS!

STEELERS WON! BENGALS - GO ****ING HOME! ITS STEELERS TIME!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview