Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

YEAH-owsa!  Whew...I have no fingernails left...Way to go Steelers!

Ben's not just dreamy...he's frickin fantastic!   :-*

and how about those Panthers today???wow...

Here we go Steelers, here we go...

Now that was an exciting game...

foxx

Quote from: ReyMysterious on January 08, 2006, 03:45:49 PM

STEELERS WON! BENGALS - GO #@%$!ING HOME! ITS STEELERS TIME!

LMAO...Couldn't have said it better...Remember...they are the Bungles, and always will be...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 08, 2006, 05:06:17 PM
YEAH-owsa!  Whew...I have no fingernails left...Way to go Steelers!

Ben's not just dreamy...he's frickin fantastic!   :-*

and how about those Panthers today???wow...

Here we go Steelers, here we go...

Now that was an exciting game...

It was a very exciting game. Steelers did deserve the win. I just hope that Carson Palmer will be able to play next season. It would be a loss to the NFL to lose a QB of his caliber.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 05:08:34 PM

It was a very exciting game. Steelers did deserve the win. I just hope that Carson Palmer will be able to play next season. It would be a loss to the NFL to lose a QB of his caliber.

I could not agree more, Helen...I was just sick watching the replay of that one...but for Marvin Lewis to even insinuate that Kimo intentionally went after the knee is just ludicrous and uncalled for.  Carson is an amazing player and will be for years to come...he has 6 months to recover, so hopefully, his healing will go well...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 08, 2006, 05:51:10 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 08, 2006, 05:08:34 PM

I could not agree more, Helen...I was just sick watching the replay of that one...but for Marvin Lewis to even insinuate that Kimo intentionally went after the knee is just ludicrous and uncalled for.  Carson is an amazing player and will be for years to come...he has 6 months to recover, so hopefully, his healing will go well...

Yes, Lewis was wrong to insinuate intention. You could see the pained look on his face after the hit. It was unfortunate but it happens. Here's to Carson's quick recovery. Also, hope the Steelers get their injured players back in shape for next week's game.

Hooper2092

Aww I'm sad Bengals lost. As an Ohioan I've been waiting for the season since the late 80s lol. Whoever said that they put a ban on steelers buying tickets for today- that just cant be true since the tickets have been sold out for a few days. My husband paid a pretty penny to see the game and he still isnt home yet.

And Poor Palmer! Ouchhh. He just signed a 9 year contract I hope that he's good to go next season.

*~Heather~*

foxx

Quote from: Hooper2092 on January 08, 2006, 05:58:50 PM
Aww I'm sad Bengals lost. As an Ohioan I've been waiting for the season since the late 80s lol. Whoever said that they put a ban on steelers buying tickets for today- that just cant be true since the tickets have been sold out for a few days. My husband paid a pretty penny to see the game and he still isnt home yet.

And Poor Palmer! Ouchhh. He just signed a 9 year contract I hope that he's good to go next season.

*~Heather~*

It wasnt just today that the ban was instituted...its been since the tickets went on sale... ;)

Helen

Hooper, I too am an Ohioan and was rooting for the Bengals even though the Browns are my team. Kudos to the Steelers though.
They played a good game.

Ok, off to watch Desperate Housewives now.....lol.

Hooper2092

Quote from: foxx on January 08, 2006, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: Hooper2092 on January 08, 2006, 05:58:50 PM

*~Heather~*

It wasnt just today that the ban was instituted...its been since the tickets went on sale... ;)

I still hadn't heard anything like that. We went to a rally on Friday where the mayor announced it to be Who Dey Day and all that fun stuff and we tailgated most the night. Still never heard a single solitary word of that and there was a lot of talk that day. Where did you hear that from? Just curious.
~*Heather*~

Helen

The TV announcers also said it during the game that Bengals fans were asked not to "scalp" their tickets to Steelers fans.
They wanted to keep home field and fan turnout in their favor.

Hooper2092

Gotcha so it was the announcers. I gotcha now. I watched the game and played pogo and took care of the kids so I could have missed that at some point.
~*Heather*~

PunkInDrublic

wooohoooo - GO STEELERS!!! I love reading your posts foxx just to look at dreamy ben  ;D
I'm stuck with a family full of Bengals fans and work with a bunch of Browns fans, so tomorrow will be too much fun for me. I can't wait to gloat!!!

foxx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 09, 2006, 12:00:41 AM
wooohoooo - GO STEELERS!!! I love reading your posts foxx just to look at dreamy ben  ;D
I'm stuck with a family full of Bengals fans and work with a bunch of Browns fans, so tomorrow will be too much fun for me. I can't wait to gloat!!!

Glad to be of service...ah, what a beautiful Monday it is... :D

Tamelia

Blu

Poor Steelers...one week of joy. Then, the mighty Colts shatter the dreams of the Bus. Don't get me wrong, I like Pitt, but Indy is too good.

Denver better show up against the Patsies...God I hate N.E.  >:(

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on January 09, 2006, 06:43:09 AM
Poor Steelers...one week of joy. Then, the mighty Colts shatter the dreams of the Bus. Don't get me wrong, I like Pitt, but Indy is too good.

Denver better show up against the Patsies...God I hate N.E.  >:(

As much as I love (and have faith in) the Black and Gold...I must admit, I  already need a Xanax just thinking about that Colts game...

And Go Frickin Denver...I hate those Pats too Blu...

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 09, 2006, 12:00:41 AM

Now now, gloating isn't nice. It might come back to bite ya in the a$$. Enjoy the victory with class and prepare for the next game.
O0

PunkInDrublic

Yeah, I just may have to tone the gloating down a bit... already stressin about the next game. It will still be fun to rub it in a little though  ;D

foxx

Ok...so this week's picks are a little dicey-er...Got all 4 right last week...I don't expect the same this week...

Pittsburgh's gonna go into Indy and beat them at their own game...GO BEN GO!  GO BUSSY GO!`
Denver is going to take advantage of home field and all that thin air...
Carolina is going to re-introduce the Bears to Steve Smith...and win in a landslide...
Washington has tons of momentum...they just may win...(Yes, that is my half-a**ed pick)

Whaddya all think? 

I am so frickin' excited...it just gives me the chills!  :D

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 11, 2006, 07:29:42 AM
Ok...so this week's picks are a little dicey-er...Got all 4 right last week...I don't expect the same this week...

Pittsburgh's gonna go into Indy and beat them at their own game...GO BEN GO!  GO BUSSY GO!`
Denver is going to take advantage of home field and all that thin air...
Carolina is going to re-introduce the Bears to Steve Smith...and win in a landslide...
Washington has tons of momentum...they just may win...(Yes, that is my half-a**ed pick)

Whaddya all think? 

I am so frickin' excited...it just gives me the chills!  :D

When it comes to the play-offs, anything can happen. You just never know. Look at the injury to Carson Palmer. Had he stayed in the game, who knows what the outcome would have been? I have my favorites and who I think will win but this is the time when betting money on games is a no-no for me. The only team I think will lose is Washington only for the fact that you can't score 3 points on offense and expect to win a game. You can't depend on your defense to do the scoring for you, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview