Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

wow the Colts scored 3 points lol can we say GOOOO STEELERS  Stop that offense!!!!

bobby

the colts are going to come out throwing in the second half, the steelers wont have it as easy

PunkInDrublic

Yeah, the second half is DEFINITELY gonna be scarey...  :o I think I need some xanax or something j/k ... GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

slidecage2222

wooooo  Going to win some money.. KNew the colts   sucked...

ME4SPADES_

nooooooooo i have money on this to as they say not over til the fat lady sing lol

Monkey

I hate Indy. But what a nice play forcing the fumble right there. Was just about to change the channel. Nice save by Ben. Gooooooooooooooooo Steelers. Feel sad for the Bus too. Hopefully that won't be his last running play in the NFL

As I post this Indy just missed a FG. Poor Vanderjagt (sp?) That wasn't even close.

YAY Steelers!  ;D

pogohatesme

OHHHHHHHHH I'm so angry.  How in the world could he miss that.

PunkInDrublic

winterangel

Go Steelers Go!!!!!  Yiippppppeeeeeeee........Here we come Detroit!!!!

Monkey

Yeah! Now Go Carolina!

For once some of my predictions came true. I said that Pittsburgh would beat Indy and a few weeks back I said if one team would beat the Pats, it would be Denver.

slidecage2222

is this the first time a    6 seed   and a  4th seed make it  into the final 4 

pogohatesme

:'( :'( :'( Now I'm gonna have to root for Da Bears............Go Rex Go!

bobby

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on January 15, 2006, 01:23:04 PM
Yeah! Now Go Carolina!

For once some of my predictions came true. I said that Pittsburgh would beat Indy and a few weeks back I said if one team would beat the Pats, it would be Denver.
>:(

PunkInDrublic

That was the most stressful freakin game I've ever watched.... Thank goodness the Steelers won!!! Now I need a stiff drink and a long nap  ;D

Monkey

Quote from: bobby on January 15, 2006, 01:24:48 PM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on January 15, 2006, 01:23:04 PM
Yeah! Now Go Carolina!

>:(

Should I change that to "Go Chicago!"  :P

sapphire09

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey

Carolina is owning the Bears right now. Didn't the bears only give up like 5 or 6 TD's in the WHOLE regular season? If that second TD for the Panthers stands. They'd be ahead 14-0.

bobby

16-7 at half time, not bad since i picked the bears to score 3 through the whole game ;D

babygurl424

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 15, 2006, 01:26:07 PM
That was the most stressful freakin game I've ever watched.... Thank goodness the Steelers won!!! Now I need a stiff drink and a long nap  ;D

i VERY much agree!!  that was a great game..now if they can hang on next week its off the the superbowl baby!!!!

babygurl424

Quote from: Helen on January 15, 2006, 08:52:13 AM
Quote from: babygurl424 on January 15, 2006, 06:25:40 AM
That game last night was AWESOME!!  tom brady got his ass kicked!!!!!!!  bout frggin time baby!!  and hey foxx, i am not far from you..when you go to stalk, uh i mean meet ben ( >:D) let me know..i may just have to come along!!  a year ago in february i took my sons (7 and 6 weeks) at the time to dick's in robinson to meet the bus..my 7 yr old was n total awe!!  i have pics..jerome was so into my 6 week old it was cute!!  he had on a little steelers outfit and bib and jerome was all like "oh look..my littlest fan!!"  it was great!!!  I hope the steelers pull through today..GO BABY GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have something personal against Tom Brady that you were so excited to see him get his butt kicked?? Last time I looked, 11 players took the field and they either win/lose the game as a team. Yes, the Patriots lost and the Broncos won but taking joy in seeing a player possibly getting hurt is just wrong. I don't ever like seeing that happen.

Hope both of today's games are good ones!!! 

NEVER said anything about him getting hurt....don't like seeing that either..getting his ass kicked meant getting beat!!  and yes, 11 players take the field but he isn't the one responsible for getting the ball to them???  and yes..he is an arrogant, big headed man that thinks no one is better than him..but guess what?  THERE IS NOW!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview