Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

i love your little smileys helen!!  they are sooo cute!!  where'd you get them from??

SaintHiρρo

Jerome Bettis causes a man to have a heart attack when he fumbles at the end of the Steelers/Colts game...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/01/17/bc.fbn.heart.stoppingst.ap/index.html

Heard about this when I was listening to the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio (listen to every work day). Reminded me of the Red Sox championship season the guy who missed seeing his favorite team finally win the Championship because he was in a coma.

babygurl424

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 17, 2006, 10:36:15 AM
Jerome Bettis causes a man to have a heart attack when he fumbles at the end of the Steelers/Colts game...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/01/17/bc.fbn.heart.stoppingst.ap/index.html

Heard about this when I was listening to the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio (listen to every work day). Reminded me of the Red Sox championship season the guy who missed seeing his favorite team finally win the Championship because he was in a coma.
wow!  thats weird..poor guy

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 17, 2006, 10:36:15 AM

Yeah...poor guy was at a bar in the Southside when it happened...I am a relatively young woman in good health and I thought I was on the verge of a heartattack when Bussy fumbled!  The man is doing okay though...and Dan Patrick actually had both Bus and that gentleman on today and Bus warned him that the Denver game would be another close one...and the guy said he would be sitting in front of the TV, heart attack or no heart attack.  That's just good stuff!

holly312

I hope Denver kicks pittsburgs  butts!!! I hate hate hate pittsburg, (ben reminds me of Ogre from revenge of the nerds lol) GO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxx

Quote from: holly312 on January 17, 2006, 05:25:49 PM
I hope Denver kicks Pittsburgh's  butts!!! I hate hate hate Pittsburgh, (ben reminds me of Ogre from revenge of the nerds lol) GO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bite your tongue, missy!  Ogre? Really?  LOL!!!

babygurl424

watch what you say holly..just might hfta kick your butt..LOL ;D

holly312

Homer

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 18, 2006, 05:23:47 AM

CATFIGHT!   :P ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

I think I'm going to have to go with Carolina and Denver. Would be really sweet for my son if Denver won the Superbowl since he picked them in Vegas back in May at 30-1 odds!!!

babygurl424

Quote from: Homer on January 18, 2006, 02:16:19 PM

LOL homer..wouldn't really..but why you gotta diss my boys man?  :'(

Helen

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 19, 2006, 05:28:09 AM

Now if that comment had been made in regards to the picture of Cowher that you have posted, I might see some validity in the statement, lol.

holly312

Im joking....cause of all the new england hate comments had to pay ya back.. lol but sorry ben still does look like ogre lmao. hes certainly no Tom Brady  ;D

holly312

Quote from: Helen on January 19, 2006, 05:33:47 AM
Quote from: babygurl424 on January 19, 2006, 05:28:09 AM

Now if that comment had been made in regards to the picture of Cowher that you have posted, I might see some validity in the statement, lol.
Helen you are too funny. LOL

foxx

Quote from: holly312 on January 19, 2006, 12:41:27 PM
Im joking....cause of all the new england hate comments had to pay ya back.. lol but sorry ben still does look like ogre lmao. hes certainly no Tom Brady  ;D

I guess if you like fragile pretty boys, no, Ben is no Brady.... ;)

and Ogre?  Do you mean Booger?  I don't remember an ogre from Revenge of the Nerds....

Homer

Yeah, Ogre was the big stupid one from Alpha Beta.

See pic.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2006, 03:44:50 PM
Yeah, Ogre was the big stupid one from Alpha Beta.

See pic.

LOL...Homer you are quick!

and OMG...you have got to be kidding me Holly... ::)

bugsmom

oh holly i just may have to steal your eeyore-:) gotta love him - i have a tatt of him and about 70 stuffed ones- he kinda like potato chips cant have just one ;)

SaintHiρρo

Ok, took me a while to review stats, past games, current injuries, weather, time of day, practice schedule, history & what they're eatting for breakfest on that Sunday to finally come to the conclusion on my picks:

Pittsburgh (+3) @ Denver (over/under 41)... I'm taking Pittsburgh to win this one and I'm going to say it will be OVER 41. I had to decide long and hard on this one. Most people are under estimating Denver because they haven't been the spotlight as much as other teams this season and yet that have the 2nd best record in the NFL (tied with Seattle). Not to mention the home field advantage. However, with the sense of the "experts" (btw: who really listen to them. They're wrong 50% of the time anyway) going in many different directions, I'm going to not count them in my decision. I like the way Pittsburgh played last week against a tougher Colts team than the Broncos did against a much weaker Patriots team and I expect them to keep it alive.

Carolina (+3.5) @ Seattle (over/under 43.5)... Well, I'm a fan of all Carolina teams even though I'm from Los Angeles. I've been with them all season long and pretty much NEVER pick against them... and why should it change now? Seattle has the MVP, the home field, the momentum, and everything saying they should win. That's why I'm expecting a HUGE choke here in the conference finals. While it's made for an awesome story of what they've done so far this season, I just don't see them overcoming the sudden firepower that is Carolina. Carolina had a better defensive season than Seattle and in the playoffs, have scored, scored and scored over the "best defense in the NFL" otherwise known as Da Bears. So take the 3.5, take the OVER, take the Panthers and take them to the SuperBowl it will include two teams looking to go undefeated on the Road!

And if I'm wrong, don't blame me for your money lost... this is purely for entertainment purposes only.  :D

bubblegum

big talk here where I live is the Seattle seahawks game on sunday....anyone think they'll win? even though I think football is icky, I'm secretly hoping they win

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview