Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

Don't know about Seattle's chances but haven't seen a good cat fight in years lol

Hey Homer who are you goiing for? in the cat fight that is  lol

holly312

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2006, 03:44:50 PM
Yeah, Ogre was the big stupid one from Alpha Beta.

See pic.

LMFAO Homer you are too funny. and omg put a hat on him and id say twins lmao

holly312

Quote from: bugsmom on January 19, 2006, 03:53:02 PM
oh holly i just may have to steal your eeyore-:) gotta love him - i have a tatt of him and about 70 stuffed ones- he kinda like potato chips cant have just one ;)
I love eeyore too!! and of course you can have him, maybe Homer can take the pic and redo it to say your name!!! whata say Homer??..  i only have 1 tattoo but i want one of eeyore too !! I have my kids names on my shoulder blade. maybe eeyore on my ankle whata think??

bugsmom

awww i have eeyore on my shoulder- around him its says "wheres tigger" lol--long story--nah i wouldnt steal him hon- but iam looking for my avaitar- nascar matt kenseth -havent found him yet- i do have my signature - our very own madonna did it for me- just have to post-( cut and paste was so easy) -just cant do that here- i should have it added tonight . but yeah eeyore is the chit--  O0

holly312

i did some searching how this one
trying to get pic in here

holly312

bugsmom

holly312

your very welcome, tho i must say hes a cutey.  :o   :o

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 19, 2006, 04:16:15 PM
Ok, took me a while to review stats, past games, current injuries, weather, time of day, practice schedule, history & what they're eatting for breakfest on that Sunday to finally come to the conclusion on my picks:

Pittsburgh (+3) @ Denver (over/under 41)... I'm taking Pittsburgh to win this one and I'm going to say it will be OVER 41. I had to decide long and hard on this one. Most people are under estimating Denver because they haven't been the spotlight as much as other teams this season and yet that have the 2nd best record in the NFL (tied with Seattle). Not to mention the home field advantage. However, with the sense of the "experts" (btw: who really listen to them. They're wrong 50% of the time anyway) going in many different directions, I'm going to not count them in my decision. I like the way Pittsburgh played last week against a tougher Colts team than the Broncos did against a much weaker Patriots team and I expect them to keep it alive.

Carolina (+3.5) @ Seattle (over/under 43.5)... Well, I'm a fan of all Carolina teams even though I'm from Los Angeles. I've been with them all season long and pretty much NEVER pick against them... and why should it change now? Seattle has the MVP, the home field, the momentum, and everything saying they should win. That's why I'm expecting a HUGE choke here in the conference finals. While it's made for an awesome story of what they've done so far this season, I just don't see them overcoming the sudden firepower that is Carolina. Carolina had a better defensive season than Seattle and in the playoffs, have scored, scored and scored over the "best defense in the NFL" otherwise known as Da Bears. So take the 3.5, take the OVER, take the Panthers and take them to the SuperBowl it will include two teams looking to go undefeated on the Road!

And if I'm wrong, don't blame me for your money lost... this is purely for entertainment purposes only.  :D

Dude...you are thorough!  I like your logic...and apparently you know what the heck you're talking about...so I am going with St. Hippo's picks too!

And what's with the Matt Kenseth highjacking the thread thing?  You think he's yummy and that Ben looks like "ogre"...  yeah...ok.

holly312

Helen

QuoteAnd what's with the Matt Kenseth highjacking the thread thing?  You think he's yummy and that Ben looks like "ogre"...  yeah...ok.

I agree, no hijacking our football topic!!

babygurl424

thanks for the site..that was cool!!  and ben is much cuter than matt!!  :P

nanners

Your welcome..
GOOOOO Steelers!! or as us Pittsburgers say.. GOOO Stillers LOL..  ???

babygurl424

lol..stillers...not from pittsburgh so never heard that one before..am about an hour from there

nanners

Its called Pittsburgh-ese.. like yinz ..stillers.. lol..

nanners

vasunlover

Denver and Carolina are my picks!  Please don't boo me too loud I have an ear infection. ::) :P

foxx

Quote from: nanners on January 20, 2006, 12:56:50 PM
Heres a good one for all you Steeler's fans.. O0

http://www.angel9oh7.com/flashsteeler19.html

Thanks Nanners, that was cute...

Hey yinz guys..yinz wanna go dahn to da Sahside for a Isley's chipped ham hoagie an'a Arn City? Nah?  Yinz just wanna go dahn toJynt Iggle and get some pop and sammiches?  Well, yinz better redd up them rooms, change yur gutchies and worsh yur hanz n'at...   ;)

(Thanks for that link too, Nanners...wow..haven't pulled out my Pittsburghese in a while!)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview