Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL PLAYOFFS

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

woooooo hooooooo weve gone to superbowl   c'mon we gotta win so close come on!!!! 

GOOOOO Seahawks!!!! ;D

SaintHiρρo

Well, I didn't do so well on my picks. Let's see how I did: picked Pittsburg over Denver (correct). Said you should take the spread in that game (correct) and I said you should take the over 41 (correct). Whoo hoo, 3 out of 3 in the 1st game. I was smiling with glee...

...then the 2nd game happened. My Panthers let me down. You would think I'd be used to this being a Clippers' fan and all but they didn't even show up. Well, at least I didn't do that bad on my predictions... did I? Hmmm, picked Carolina over Seahawks (incorrect), said take the spread (incorrect), said take the over 43.5 (correct). Hmmmm, I'm hoping you didn't place any money based on my picks.  :D Well, look at the bright side: 4 out of 6 isnt' that bad. You would have came out on top money wise if you did bet.

Well, since I have 2 weeks to decide how I think the Super Bowl XL is going to play out, I'll wait until then. Plus I don't know any spreads (some are giving Seattle 3.5 points and others 4 points but the over/under is the same = 47) and anything can happen in two weeks. So I'll just wait so I can make the greatest predictions you'll hear all year long and you can bank on that...

...(not responsible if you do bank on it. Saint is not a football expect, picks lousy sports teams that show up once in a blue moon and have never won any real money while gambling. He's mostly talk a big game without really being able to back it up)

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 22, 2006, 08:37:23 PM
Well, I didn't do so well on my picks. Let's see how I did: picked Pittsburg over Denver (correct). Said you should take the spread in that game (correct) and I said you should take the over 41 (correct). Whoo hoo, 3 out of 3 in the 1st game. I was smiling with glee...

...then the 2nd game happened. My Panthers let me down. You would think I'd be used to this being a Clippers' fan and all but they didn't even show up. Well, at least I didn't do that bad on my predictions... did I? Hmmm, picked Carolina over Seahawks (incorrect), said take the spread (incorrect), said take the over 43.5 (correct). Hmmmm, I'm hoping you didn't place any money based on my picks.  :D Well, look at the bright side: 4 out of 6 isnt' that bad. You would have came out on top money wise if you did bet.

Well, since I have 2 weeks to decide how I think the Super Bowl XL is going to play out, I'll wait until then. Plus I don't know any spreads (some are giving Seattle 3.5 points and others 4 points but the over/under is the same = 47) and anything can happen in two weeks. So I'll just wait so I can make the greatest predictions you'll hear all year long and you can bank on that...

...(not responsible if you do bank on it. Saint is not a football expect, picks lousy sports teams that show up once in a blue moon and have never won any real money while gambling. He's mostly talk a big game without really being able to back it up)[/i]

lol that's cute thanks for the disclaimer...but your right...4 outta 6 ain't that bad lol...

harley89

Got my team colors on. Yall ready to rumble Hawks

bubblegum

since this is the seahawks first trip to the superbowl (ever) I must tell you Seattle has gone well, insanely nuts does not even begin to describe it.  They have had a 12th man flag perched on top of the space needle now for about 2 weeks and the city is planning on leaving it there thru the superbowl.

Helen

A weekend without football??? What's a girl to do?

pogohatesme

Quote from: Helen on January 28, 2006, 03:48:22 AM

Jump and scream and  clap and sing for joy because I get my hands on the remote control today !! lol >:D

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 28, 2006, 04:03:43 AM

Jump and scream and  clap and sing for joy because I get my hands on the remote control today !! lol >:D

That's just downright mean!!! lmao

babygurl424

lol!!  i love footbal but that is still funny!!  although..i have to say i STILL won't get the remote!  LOL  ;Dl

foxx

Stupid non-football weekend....Guess I will just have to clean my house... :'(

bubblegum

babygurl424

for all you Steelers fan here is a link to go for a really awesome video..hope you all enjoy it!!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=MPBa65-y380

GO STEELERS!!!!

HypnotizedMind

babygurl424

cool video nanners...i love the bus..my kids got to meet him last year..it was awesome

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview