PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:31:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PenguinBobber

Started by cdsrna,

Previous topic - Next topic

cdsrna

Is it me or is anyone else having troubles with this or has pogo have a sencor for the cheat. All day trying to use the cheat with penguin blocks it dont give me credit for the doubles I get but will if I play with it off. I dont mean everyone but first 2 I get credit for then after that I get no credits. I shut the cheat off and I get credits for the doubles then restart the cheat and again about 2 credits then no more. Any ideas here please?????? Last one to complete my albums and its to long as it is. :-\

phoenix

Quote from: cdsrna on December 28, 2005, 09:36:26 PM
Is it me or is anyone else having troubles with this or has pogo have a sencor for the cheat. All day trying to use the cheat with penguin blocks it dont give me credit for the doubles I get but will if I play with it off. I dont mean everyone but first 2 I get credit for then after that I get no credits. I shut the cheat off and I get credits for the doubles then restart the cheat and again about 2 credits then no more. Any ideas here please?????? Last one to complete my albums and its to long as it is. :-\
Yes i have the same problem last 3 days  i have like 135/200 and this is aggravating and it is my last one also in the books  i been hoping rooms i seem to get 1 per room or if i am lucky i get 2 lol this is horrrid .. I  bought all 3 books and between Potit all that dang helium and now  we have all this seafood to contend with .. I think  when they come out with the new books i will look them over more carefully before i buy them  *S*  gl i know i sure need it myself  :(

frumplebuns

Last night I was playing in Penguin Bob without using any auto programs . . . I started with 14 combos and ended with 77 . . . the little green writing was there  . . . I was getting credit . . . but Pogo was having a server issue . . . On a whim, I took a screen shot with my progress before I left the room . . . went out of the room and whamo . . . no progress . . . I fired off a note to Pogo Support . . . along with the screen shot . . . and so far, no help . . . has anyone else encountered a similar problem and were you able to get it resolved?

wattsmyname

I've been playing penguin blocks a lot and also noticed in chat alto of people having the same trouble. I have already completed the challenge but with it being the last one I did it still comes up as an active challenge and I only get credit for the first combo I do in the room. None of the rest of them are recorded.
A friend of mine said she had to deactivate the challenge and reactivate it to get hers to count. If you still need to do the challenge you might have to do the same or wait for POGO to fix the problem.

TexasHoney

I was playing penguin last nite too, had 177 doubles and then I got thrown off pogo and then all my progress was taken away and I was down to zero. I was really mad but as I run autos, I can't complain so I just started over today.  Not one of my favorite games by any means.  Well good luck all with yours.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview