This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stack 'em

Started by chunkster,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkster

is anyone else having problems with stack 'em lagging really really badly? it's baaaad and it's the only game that's giving me problems.

*Angel*

Quote from: chunkster on January 02, 2006, 01:52:19 PM
is anyone else having problems with stack 'em lagging really really badly? it's baaaad and it's the only game that's giving me problems.

I haven't been having a problem with that game, but I am having lag in Tri Peaks.  I thought it may just have been my computer though.

JENNY28

i think its when u do the premium badges  i noticed that when doing the 2,000 pigs one 4 stackem  when i had finished it i dont get no lag and no freezing

chunkster

yeah that's the badge i'm working on. it's annoying whatever is causing it

Pogo_cheater

I havent donne the premium stack em yet, but when i did the premium harvest mania it froze alot

Blu

It's due to the badges animation. After you load stackem room, go back to the browser window where u select a room. Goto pogo's homepage or a page where the badge ur working on isn't displayed.

DeadSet

Lagging in most games is because you're using MSVM. So far I have yet to run into a game that I use Sun with that lags. I remember that Tripeaks as well as Harvest Mania, Word Whomp and a handful of others used to lag bad for me until I switched to Sun.

-dS

Pogo_cheater

DeadSet

http://java.sun.com/

Top right hand corner to download Sun for the first time if you don't already have it. Otherwise if you do have it, you can change it by opening your InternetExplorer and clicking on 'Tools' then 'Internet Options' then click the 'Advanced' Tab and scroll down until you see 'Java' and you should be able to check the 'Use JRE 1.5.0_06 for <applet>' something like that, and when you want to switch back to VM just simply uncheck that Sun box and it will load in VM as the default.

-dS

Pogo_cheater

freckledsky1

when I had lag in stack em I just minimized the window and maxed it back ...that worked  ;D

Country Lady

Sun Jave works best for me, especially in Jigsaw Detective. 

LordZeik

shoulda seen this post before I started my own... :-X 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview