This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

lucky for me my daughter likes to sleep in since she was born that child sleeps for 12 hours a night so am able to stay up late/early lol she never gets up before 10 or 1030

DeadSet

Please, don't misunderstand, I wasn't trying to be rude. I was merely trying to shed some light on why the admins might have removed the thread. :P

-dS

BoredNItaly

Quote from: DeadSet on January 03, 2006, 12:48:54 AM
Please, don't misunderstand, I wasn't trying to be rude. I was merely trying to shed some light on why the admins might have removed the thread. :P

-dS
WE all kinda knew why it was removed but thanks

macktami95

oh my i just clicked on the home page and it seem to be back up

krakka

o... i thought they did it cuz it was PoGoZ night out and all the computer admins left and got wasted. Came back let the thread through, then sobered up and realized they messed up.  Thats how i look at it :P

-krakka

freckledsky1

It's cool. I'm so new here I just want to be prim and proper about the way things run. I've never seen something like that removed so quickly and if it's a bad thing then I'm glad it didnt work for me .
The sleep thing...I'm lucky to squeeze in a few hours . You're lucky yours hibernates every night. ;D

And I didnt know why...sigh always on the outs. lol

krakka

well pogos back up for me... but im tired and im about to hit the sack.. this song sums up whats gonna happen in the mornin.

womp womp womp she talkin to me like im dumb i shoulda know i shoulda left that ***** alone, but now im stuck wit nag

- tired A$$ krakka

DeadSet

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 03, 2006, 12:49:31 AM
Quote from: DeadSet on January 03, 2006, 12:48:54 AM

-dS
WE all kinda knew why it was removed but thanks

Just trying to be helpful for those that weren't aware of the topic we were talking about and might not have known? No? Maybe? Possibly? Thought so.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview