PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:02:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Server error?

Started by Pogo_cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I just wish it was broken enough to let me do another personal one.  :P

Lish

same problem here; my badge album says your info could not be accessed at this time

tadpold

yup been doing same to me thats why i came here ta check if it was just me ::)  great site guys seems ya know whats wrong with pogo before they do  ;)

kgansor

Its not letting me do the personal but im gonna keep checkin to see if itll let me at some point. but i did get my premium badge today so its still letting you get badges and ranks adn stuff, so theyre probably just doing early maintence or they are putting a new game out  ;) *crosses fingers*

sandyhook

Whew !! I am glad to know that it isn't me and others are having probs too with Pogo, I mean I am glad to know it isn't my computer. I came here right away to see if others were in the same boat as I. Are we in the Titanic?? and getting the message:

The following error has occurred:
Server Error
Explanation:
The server required to perform your transaction is not working at the present time.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have reached this error because of some server error on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to wait and try again later. If you reach this page again, please let us know by going to:

EA Customer Help
Pogo Help

I also noticed I have no friends on my friends list and hardly any games listed in my Fav Game box on Pogo home page.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Country Lady

So I I keep playing the game for my premium badge will I eventually get credit for it?  Or should I wait until it's fixed?

sandyhook

If there is a server error how come the player count is still high? Just wondering ,,,,

I also have my challenges at 0 and it does not show my premium badges won either.

I would not like to have to do Harvest Mania again, :'(   >:(
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

DeadSet

Wait until it is fixed. If you were in a room while this happened, STAY THERE! Or else when you leave and try to load another room or game then you won't be able to get credit for the progress on your badges. No one will have to do their badges over, seriously, this has happened SO many times in the past, just wait it out and all the progress will be reset to either "completed" or wherever you were at with the current challenge.

-dS

ElitePirate

Try back in another 20 min or so.
Also, does anyone know the # of posts untill PM's are enabled?

aussiegirl

thanks guys n gals glad i am not going crazy  O0

PB On The Run

ElitePirate

DeadSet

Looks like progress has been reset to completed and all that, but still having a little trouble getting badge to show up in chat and for progress to register for current premiums.

-dS

Pogo_cheater

Woohooo, while i was waitin i found a new avatar  ;D

DeadSet

Weird stuff with Pogo tonight, hopefully all is fixed. ???

-dS

*Angel*

Quote from: pogofreak on January 02, 2006, 07:37:24 PM
Blah I'm out just like everyone else.  I checked that stupid lil news page to see if the system was down but nope, green light.  (Super green!)  I swear, if I have to redo that g*d d*ed stackem' I will hurt someone.  I seriously hate that game.  

At least it's their end, for a minute there I was worried I was busted.   :o

What did you do? LMAO

holly222

I dont know what they were up to, but I know that i definately was not, no way, absolutly cant, dont even know how too.......CHEATING while i was playing on pogo........ >:D
Opps, my auto ran out.......did i say that out loud........ ;D

ElitePirate

Apparently everything is good to go on pogo, normally, at this time of night, badges would be over, but I guess they will give some more time cuz of their error

krakka

ya i was glad for that, cuz i had to pick a personal challenge. im done w/ it. gl e1 O0

greendog

well i had just finished my Whats YOur Sign Virgo badge for Harvest mania about 3 minutes before server error. Went to bed, woke up this morning and POOF my badge is gone reset and and my other premium badges are reset too....although they stayed in my badge album it still says on main page that I havent done it. But my virgo badge is gone....and I loathe Harvest Mania

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview