PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:41:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The server error

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

ipogoallday

Ok this post probably wont make me very popular but i don't care.  I am about to flip out on people seriously.  The server goes down or whatever and people are like omg my challenges are gone.  What are these people playing the past month or two seriously.  This happens ALL THE TIME.  These people act like it's something new to them.  This really annoys me i don't know about everyone else but I seriously can't stand it.

DeadSet

Well, I don't think anyone here was "flipping" out about anything. I don't know how long you've been a member of Pogo (Free OR Club) but Pogo's server and shutdown problems were much MUCH worse even just a year ago, now for the most part Pogo does a pretty good job of handling the volume of people to their site. Server and System Too Busy errors would happen 4 or 5 times a week before, compared to MAYBE 1 a week now.

-dS

pogohatesme

OMG well it prolly wasen't worth makin a new post over....no offense or anything but you could have posted in the other topic with everyone else .....

ipogoallday

ipogoallday

even worse though you have people who read the chat then type like 5 seconds later OMG MY BADGES ARE GONE

DeadSet

I understand what you mean now. Yes, people in Pogo have a conniption fit over the smallest minute thing when it's not really merited at all. I had a feeling that you weren't talking about the people here, but wasn't sure.  ;)

-dS

ipogoallday

Yea everyone here has it all together they are great.  The people in the rooms will start yelling and starting drama the second something happens even if they know what's going on.

ipogoallday

Sorry for the venting but i had to do it it was just getting on my nerves so bad.

ElitePirate

lol, i loaded the home page up, and I saw the SELECT CHALLANGE thing thats blue and I thought it was wendsday today, lmao!

ElitePirate

It looks like just Badge Central is broken right now.
I bet this happened because of the Premium Badges!  >:(

ipogoallday

lol ok i can see that cause i thought it was tuesday today for whatever reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview