PlayBuddy
September 23, 2024, 04:28:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

can someone help?

Started by Lindsey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindsey

I had to do a system restore on my computer today, and after i reinstalled java i can not get pogo to work.  Keeps telling me java not installed or disabled. Is there a certain java i need to use to get pogo to work.

krakka

here ya go... java.sun.com, there should be a download button under the why join thing in the top right corner. O0

persistence

go to internet options and look under the advanced tab...scroll down till you see the java and see if it has any chacks or not......but to be honest....d/l sun java....it works the best with the auto's.

Lindsey

That worked, but to get it to work i have to disable my norton security.  What do i do to get around this.

bubblegum

on my puter, almost every time I start pogo after my computer has been turned off and I turn it back on, when I go into any pogo game the first time, it takes forever to load.  Finnally I get a screen that says Java not found or working.  I hit the back key and select the room again and from then on out, pogo works fine.  (with the expection of a few games that hate me...lol) Why does this happen? I have no clue.  So if anyone can explain this to me in plain english, I'd be very happy.   :)

macktami95

i have the same problem bubblegum and its not a big deal but it is annoying if anyone knows why it would be nice to know

bubblegum

good to know I'm not nuts :) pogo said it was my puter but I don't believe them

parkersgold

Also make sure u have activex installed, I had to do the same thing and afyer I installed activex seemed like everything worked alot better, but u still have to have java.

krakka

Well, I guess when you get on pogo just turn off your Norton Security, and turn it back on when your done playing.  I dont think anything is going to happen to you while playing pogo.  That is all I can say. GL O0

---krakka

Country Lady

I use Norton system works.  Norton Internet Security is know to cause this type of problems, thats why I no longer use it.
But I think there is a place in the settings that lets you enter popp as a trusted site.  I could be wrong it has been a long time since I had that program.
If you use the windows fire wall and a good virus program, you won't need Norton Internet Security.  But for now just turn it off while playing pogp.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview