This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

anyone know how long pogo is usually down on tuesdays cant sleep got on and 10 min til shut down pops up lol

freckledsky1

I think I heard about an hour and a half. I'm not really sure though ;D

Country Lady

Usually about an hour. But this is a bit earlier than they normally shut down.  I hope it doesn't take them forever.  I got some balloons to pop.

freckledsky1

I got pop fu to wrestle ...about 2000 of 10000....I sighed big time before clicking to start that one lol

macktami95

thanks for the info might have to try and go back to bed and all the balloons is just nuts its like pogo popping hell im just barely over 2500 popped i know its suppose to be challenging but sheesh almost 1000 games to play someone must have made them mad or they had to much nog at a xmas party

krakka

i wish i knew so i could play as well. O0

keep ya shine on ;)

- krakka

macktami95

well that pop fu might be the one that keeps me from completing the book i HATE that game..i usually make my husband do it and he is sick of it

Bree

This is early for Pogo to go down, but when it does go down it is usually for 1 or 2 hours.... :(
And I have some Pool games to win......I am not a very good pool player.....LOL

BoredNItaly

;D  TO many folks playing MEMories and they shut down   >:D >:D >:D

freckledsky1

I wish I could sleep. Being a daysleeper its impossible when pogo shuts down. And yes Pop fu is horrible.

freckledsky1

I couldn't get MEM to work ..did run into people though :o

milo1978

I just got in the door and checked the auto I had running.... Thank god I got home when I did LOL  I had 3 minutes until the system was shutting down (just enough time to finish the game that was in progress).
Of course... Now I've gotta wait until tomorrow morning to try MEM :(

macktami95

playing memories how were the doing that i didnt know it was out yet did i miss something when i tried to sleep lol....no more sleeping for me must hire nanny to take care of baby lol

freckledsky1

Lol there was a thread but it's gone now. Maybe it was bad and had to be put in the corner.

Country Lady

I checked it tonight and it wasn't up and running yet, when did they sneak that in with out me noticing? >:(

BoredNItaly

Quote from: macktami95 on January 03, 2006, 12:39:41 AM
playing memories how were the doing that i didnt know it was out yet did i miss something when i tried to sleep lol....no more sleeping for me must hire nanny to take care of baby lol

LOL all us POGONUTS need a nanny

freckledsky1

Yes sign me up for the pogo assitance nanny.  >:D

DeadSet

Well, they obviously removed the thread for a reason, and it's probably safe to assume that it's not a good idea to talk about it anymore. More than likely that's the reason that they shut down early tonight is because their servers were working twice as hard to accomodate people sneaking into Wonderland Memories before it was supposed to be released. This is usually why Pogo fixes glitches so quickly, is because one person tells one person then that person tells 100, then those 100 tell 1,000 (not so extreme in this case but you get the picture)

-dS

freckledsky1

krakka

It does make sense.  I couldnt get it to work, but I hope its cool.  Ill try again tomorrow. O0

-krakka

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview