PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:59:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Don't wanna join cuz they don't have frogger.....

Started by LordZeik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LordZeik

I tried to talk a friend into joining Pogo, just for the lil extra company and he said you can't have a game site and not have frogger..
that it was just not cool.  Tried to tell him a lot of cool things about it and that he could even say something about it if he wanted to.. Any thoughts?

badgeaddict

Monkey

Only difference is, Frogger is a LOT more exciting than that kiddie game.

Julie

Quote from: LordZeik on January 03, 2006, 02:48:57 AM
I tried to talk a friend into joining Pogo, just for the lil extra company and he said you can't have a game site and not have frogger..
that it was just not cool. Tried to tell him a lot of cool things about it and that he could even say something about it if he wanted to.. Any thoughts?
While I used to love playing frogger when I was younger, that was the first thing I did look for when I found pogo 6 years ago lol  But the fact they didn't have it didn't stop me from joining pogo though, there's so much more to do and enjoy at pogo rather than being bothered that they don't have a certain game you like :)

butch1286

gemini girl I like your avitar its funny!      if you do get him to join he will become addicted like everyone else and this addiction is only treatable by more pogo!

a-dhold

give him a guest pass - he will be hooked...and you get 10,000 tokens

bobby

Julie

Quote from: butch1286 on January 03, 2006, 06:52:27 AM
gemini girl I like your avitar its funny! if you do get him to join he will become addicted like everyone else and this addiction is only treatable by more pogo!
Thanks! :)  Pogo addiction is only treatable by more pogo??  Yep ain't that the truth! lol ;D

justahumping

pogohatesme

Quote from: adh on January 03, 2006, 12:38:30 PM
give him a guest pass - he will be hooked...and you get 10,000 tokens

ummmm don't you only get like 2000 tokens for guest passes?

LordZeik

That's what I thought and I already gave all mine away for the month.   :-[  And I still haven't heard anything about whether or not they accepted them.  He's more into RPG and such so I don't know how to explain the fun in Pogo games.

Julie

I think "adh" was talking about that holiday pass which was worth 10,000 tokies to anybody who activated it.  That pass ran out on Jan 1st though :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview