Started by PB On The Run,

Previous topic - Next topic

PB On The Run

Nice quote here from the upcoming events page of pogo, LOL

January 5
1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST / 9:00PM GMT
WHAT: Challenge Social! "Pop-o-rama Badge!"
GAME: Poppit!
Check out the Pop-o-rama drama in Poppit! while you pop away like CRAZY in this week's nearly impossible challenge! Meet in the Members Only rooms under the Topics Tab

:o   :o   :o  Can't wait to hear all the furor over this badge, LOL

mailwench

;D ;D Oh yeah,,,,many peeps gonna be angry about this one!!!  But not meeeeeeeeeee >:D >:D O0 O0

PB On The Run

mailwench

SANATA

poppit easy ill be out of there in no time thanks to my good friend MR AUTO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

mailwench

PB On The Run

Oh I'm having my uncle do my poppit badge for me....my long lost Uncle Otto   ;D   :D   O0

Bree

Quote from: PB On The Run on January 03, 2006, 09:54:49 AM
Oh I'm having my uncle do my poppit badge for me....my long lost Uncle Otto ;D :D O0

PB, you have a Uncle Otto too....small world.  I think my Uncle Otto should meet your Uncle Otto... ;)

bubblegum

if any badge screams for a visit from our dear unlce otto (as you so put it) this is one of them.  I so very love unlce otto  ;D

PB On The Run

8)  I'm all for getting our uncles together for some butt whooping on that poppit challenge!!  Long live the Uncle Ottos!!!   >:D  ;D  O0

DoubleOscotty

After spending 2 weeks getting 10000 prizes I think I'll pass on this one for a few months. (did it about 20 or so times during that challenge so it's not impossible)

slidecage2222

heard a rumor going around in   chat rooms that pogo is going to start  making some insane challenges  (like this one)  so they can  check to see who is running autos...  they will see who won the badges and then go down the list one by one to see if an auto was used and then ban that person..... I call total  BS  cause i cant  see  they have all that time just to sit there and go though all those accounts....  though i wont chance it...

bubblegum

to be safe I was going to wait till thursday or friday to get the badge anyway

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Blu

Am I the only one who thinks popping every balloon twice is easy, even without the auto?

bubblegum

poppit's challange tommorow is pop every single ballon 2 times

BadgeHelpOscar

Oh, it's the old one but they are claiming it's insane....ok, I get it now
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ME4SPADES_

do one then go do   the other badge then come back do the second poppit just do it really slow i use the undo button alittle bit

PB On The Run

yes I had thought this challenge may be a way to detect auto use...I'm going to do one with the auto....then play the game off & on for the next 3 to 4 days manually ( I can guarantee I won't get a perfect game myself, LOL)  then come back on with the auto & finish it.  If peeps are smart, no one should get caught ;)  ;)

bubblegum

this is one challange you shouldn't get 5 minutes after it comes out :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview