PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 07:06:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello. I'm Joshua. Some of you may have heard of me.

Started by BadgeHelpJoshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Julie

Quote from: BadgeHelpJoshua on January 03, 2006, 04:51:02 PM
It's been a long time coming, but better late than never. Here I am. I'm new to forums so be gentle with me. I'm very interested to find out how many fans and enemies I have. Hopefully this place will help me make improvements to my work. Maybe I'll get really lucky and make a friend or two.

Timidly,
Joshua.
Welcome! and thanks for all the great work you do, the agents work a treat for me O0  Enemies??  Nah, maybe a few Mac users here and there lol j/k ;)  Keep up the good work. 

cranky

who let you out..... lol   j/k you are the best thing ever ur awesome!!! keep up the xcellent work  kisses from flordia

pogohatesme

Quote from: cranky on January 03, 2006, 06:58:38 PM
who let you out..... lol   j/k you are the best thing ever ur awesome!!! keep up the xcellent work  kisses from flordia

Lol I was thinking the same thing....I thought they kept ya chained in the basement at your computer desk all day and night lol

Welcome and thanks for all your hard work and dedication!

DeadSet

Jewel

Hi Joshua, welcome to the forum and thanks for everything that you do.

badgemad

Hi Josh nice to meet the brains of the autos, top work. 1 question tho josh will the new thunderpopper have the settings bar so you can tell it to leave eg 5 balloons or isnt it possible to do that? Other than that i love your autos  O0  >:D

Eagles Fan

Hi Josh,
  It's about time you join us. O0  Thanks for the great auto's and just want to let you know we appreciate your hard work.
Hope to have you join us more often.  We really are a great bunch in the forum. Keep up the great work. :) O0

Homer

Welcome Joshua! I'm a little late but that's what happens when you hit Moe's Tavern for some frosty Duff's after work. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

you've been at moes for 3 days now? wow thats a record  Did you remember the pretzels? ;D

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 03, 2006, 07:32:17 PM
Welcome Joshua! I'm a little late but that's what happens when you hit Moe's Tavern for some frosty Duff's after work. O0

Well Homer, better late than never they always say.

Homer

bubblegum

oh btw did you save me any philly cheestakes? if not your so in trouble  ;D

Homer

krakka

Always better late than never... i wondered when they would let you out.
I love the poppit and pop fu auto. O0

-krakka

BadgeHelpJoshua

Quote from: badgemad on January 03, 2006, 07:14:11 PM
Hi Josh nice to meet the brains of the autos, top work. 1 question tho josh will the new thunderpopper have the settings bar so you can tell it to leave eg 5 balloons or isnt it possible to do that? Other than that i love your autos  O0  >:D

To answer your question BadgeMad, I think you will find that the setting you want is still there in the new version.  Just click the "Settings" radio-button, and it will take you to the settings page.  Some agents have advanced settings, and you will always find them here.

BadgeHelpJoshua

Quote from: Homer on January 03, 2006, 07:32:17 PM

Hey, Thanks Homer!  I'm a BIG fan.  Say hi to Lisa for me.

BadgeHelpJoshua

Quote from: holly222 on January 03, 2006, 04:57:04 PM
Hi Joshua,
If you need any help with screen shots ect..or other stuff...for games let me know...... O0

Well, there is something I'd like to know.  On Jigsaw detective, I think there is an exploit that will allow you to finish the border section all at once.  Does any one know the hotkey or click pattern for that?

Thanks in advance.

RowdyOne

HI Joshua and welcome to the forum.

Quote from the movie Wargames: "Hello Dr.Faulken,care for a nice game of Chess?"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview