PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 08:30:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello. I'm Joshua. Some of you may have heard of me.

Started by BadgeHelpJoshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

krakka

Ya, I wondered how you do that 2 :-\
JK i have no idea...
Im kinda good at testing autos though, so if you ever need an auto tester, you know who to ask  :) ;) O0

---krakka

krakka

RowdyOne

hmm that would prolly be the only way to beat a computer thats as smart as Joshua lol

krakka

Probably, he is smart enough to make these programs, im having trouble changing my desktop wallpaper LoL

---krakka

SANATA

Lish

persistence

Well Joshua,I figured i would put in my 2 cents worth and say WELCOME to.BTW>>>>>LOVE your autos. O0 O0 O0 :-* :-* ;) ;) ;)

Momof5

Momma

Quote from: BadgeHelpJoshua on January 03, 2006, 04:51:02 PM
It's been a long time coming, but better late than never.  Here I am.  I'm new to forums so be gentle with me.  I'm very interested to find out how many fans and enemies I have.  Hopefully this place will help me make improvements to my work.  Maybe I'll get really lucky and make a friend or two.

Timidly,
  Joshua.

Hello Josh....
What kind of cookies do ya like? I will get right to baking em for ya lol
Love ya Work...so friend here

hugs
momma

Madonna

Hi Joshua...glad you finally made it here. Keep up the good work!!! :-*

Country Lady

Welcome and thanks, I appreciate all that you do for us. 

Don't pay to much attention to the whining and complaining, cause that is what us badge hogs do best!  We whine about everything, pogo down time, badges lost, slow internet, expensive mini clothes, and when auto's don't work because out settings are wrong.  ;)

We also love to give a WTG to those that deserve it, and that is you.
Thanks
Country Lady

BoredNItaly

HI Joshua and WELCOME! And if you ever need any help I am always at pogo. Think they need to give me a JOB there

GREAT work on your AUTOS!

Mary

welcome joshua thank you for all your hard work has made my life alot easier lol  and ill be a tester also when you need one  ;D

SuperBadge

HHCORY

Welcome to the forums Joshua. Thanks for the time you put into your programs. cant wait to see what you will come up with next(hope it is a Room Rover update ;) )

~Ãutolovér~

Hi Joshua it is a great pleasure to meet you, I love your work, you are a Genius  :)

PS: I use to think Joshua was Oscar in disguise and gave him all the credit for your great autos, but your the Man   O0 shhhhhhhhh don't tell Oscar  >:D He's grrrrrrrr8 too  ;D

cweirick

Hey Joshua!
Thank you thank you thank you!! You gave me my life back!
I was obssed with badges- but didn't have the time ( or ability) to get them all ) now I can actually do things like housework, reading and such and rest easy!
YOu are a life saver!
Chad

Thunder

thank you Joshua. I have alot of your autos and I love them. wecome to the form

who me?

Welcome Joshua,
You have just joined a great group of people.We really appreciate all the hard work you do to make our lives easier. If you ever need anything all you have to do is ask and I am sure you'll see more generous people willing to help anyway they can.
Thank You for the great autos and keep up the good work O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview