PlayBuddy
August 10, 2024, 02:47:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello. I'm Joshua. Some of you may have heard of me.

Started by BadgeHelpJoshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpJoshua

It's been a long time coming, but better late than never.  Here I am.  I'm new to forums so be gentle with me.  I'm very interested to find out how many fans and enemies I have.  Hopefully this place will help me make improvements to my work.  Maybe I'll get really lucky and make a friend or two.

Timidly,
  Joshua.

Jackpotloser

Helen

Joshua, welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. Glad to "meet" you.

Helen

ME4SPADES_

Hi Josh welcome glad to have you here like your work and we all will like you very much  :-* :-*

holly222

Hi Joshua,
If you need any help with screen shots ect..or other stuff...for games let me know...... O0

Laurie-Anne

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mailwench

:)  Hi Joshua.........glad you joined us here in the forum......your work is totally awesome and I personally thank you very much! O0 O0   Wench

BigTim

Hello Joshua,
Warm greetings and many thanks for the fantastic autos!!!!

BadgeHelpJoshua

Holly222, I want to personally thank you for all of your help past and present.  If you ever need any programming...

In fact, do you have any requests?  I'd be happy to do one JUST FOR YOU.

Affectionately,
   Joshua.

CindyLouWho

Hi Joshua & welcome to the forum.  Thank you for the great work you do.  An especially big thanks for making most of them work with Win ME!!   :)

bratsbemykids

I'll be your friend Josh and thanks for all the autos, makes it easier for me to watch TV, lol

Jinx55

Bree

Hello Joshua and Welcome to the forum.  I love the autos that you have made and appreciate all the hard work you have put into them.   I say to you again....Welcome    ;)

Bree

shasta

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview