Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jongbot won't work for me

Started by missyisamom,

Previous topic - Next topic

missyisamom

payed for Jongbot but i won't work and no one will help me so how do i get my money back cus i would like to bye a diffrent program. That I would use more. thanks missy

Blu

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

Please don't post something like this:
I'm using X program and it's not working, please help me!
We can't read your mind and we're not sitting at your computer to see what's going on, so please don't expect anyone to have an answer to a question like that.
Thanks

missyisamom

i really would like my money back cus i want to buy a diffrent program that i know works who do i have to talk to about that?

Homer

Why did you buy it if it didn't work? All the programs come with shareware. Sounds like you used it for whatever purpose you wanted to and now want a refund. It doesn't work that way. Otherwise you would be seeking the technical help to get your auto running again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missyisamom

who are you and what is your problem. think i am going to report u to the montrator.

Homer

Ahem....report all you want. Who I am is right under my name.  :P

Blu

BadgeHelpOscar

They are about 1 more post away from being drug outside and thrown out
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Homer

holly222

Get emm Homer!

Homer is the main man around here, that helps keep this site a great place to be...... O0

holly222

Homer and Oscar that is................ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

donny36

you think it dont work now make homer mad it wont never work lol jk

Homer

Quote from: donny36 on January 04, 2006, 10:24:45 AM
you think it dont work now make homer mad it wont never work lol jk

Even if I had that kind of power I would never dream of turning off someone's program after they paid for it. To quote Chris Rock.... "That ain't right!"  O0

RowdyOne

Quote from: missyisamom on January 04, 2006, 09:56:57 AM
who are you and what is your problem. think i am going to report u to the montrator.
'

Is "Montrator" even a word in any dictionary? lol

As long as the Simpson's have been around how could anyone not know who Homer  is lololol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: RowdyOne on January 04, 2006, 10:44:37 AM
'

As long as the Simpson's have been around how could anyone not know who Homer  is lololol

Now now, I say we stop making fun of this person who clearly never been to the site before, read any post and asked a question on this site. If we don't, then we will start hearing the comments of "you guys are making fun of new people and that's why I don't say anything" or other type incorrectly spelled comments!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 04, 2006, 10:48:02 AM
Quote from: RowdyOne on January 04, 2006, 10:44:37 AM
'

Now now, I say we stop making fun of this person who clearly never been to the site before, read any post and asked a question on this site. If we don't, then we will start hearing the comments of "you guys are making fun of new people and that's why I don't say anything" or other type incorrectly spelled comments!

Well said....

*Angel*

:o  LMAO

mailwench

I'm having a very ruff day today..................thanx you guys....I needed this lift!!!! >:D >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview