Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper

Started by Krikhette,

Previous topic - Next topic

Krikhette

Noticed that poppit has a holiday theme, would that be a reason the auto is suddenly not working?? ::)

galaxy2010

its tells me to please wait. Its doesn't do anything after that.

browser-internet explore
screen res.-800 600
Java-msvm
color-32 bit

please tell me why it wont work.

Krikhette

can anyone else let me know if they are having troubles, or this is strictly on my end.  Thanks!!

8)

BadgeHelpOscar

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any POPPIT program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 2.5
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

BadgeHelpOscar

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any POPPIT program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 2.5
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CindyLouWho

I have the 2.5 version & it works fantastic.  Got the badge in just a few minutes.  Good luck!  :)

galaxy2010

I did all that and it does say 2.5 and it just sits there.

BadgeHelpOscar

Krikhette

You were right Oscar, I did not have the most recent update! My bad! After switching, I had absolutely no problems!! Thank you! ;D

seawitch

Can anybody tell me how to get a new password for thunderpopper? My old one wasnt working, so i did what was suggested, ie: deleting old, downloading new, but i paid for the old one and its only been 6 months since I've had it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

:-*

Homer

Make sure you have the latest version from the BH website and follow the instructions at http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

burning_bright25

i am having the same issue, it just sits there saying searching for solution and then freezes up.
im using:
IE msvm
screen res 1068x724
32 bit color
screen edges unchecked
it worked great before the update for the snow.
and i have the new version!

Homer

Try deleting it and rebooting your pc before going back to download again. ;)

burning_bright25

I dont know how or why but i changed the theme to western and it worked and got the badge pretty quickly. didnt delete anything or change any settings

Homer

bellgrl22

I just found this site today, as I was looking for help with the poppit challenge. I cannot get the thunderpopper program to work. Tells me to load the game, which I have but then asks me if I want to retry or cancel. Says connection 1 which have no idea what that means. Not sure if I did something wrong so I tried another program for squelchies and the same thing happend. Can any one help?

Homer

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

Also are you using the latest version from www.badgehelp.com ?

bellgrl22

Running XP
Browser- Tried AOL and Explorer-still same problem
color setting-16 bit
screen-1024x768
java-version 5.0 update 6
and i have no idea what smooth edges of screen fonts means or is

Homer

It's probably your color setting. You must be in 24 or 32 bit color. ;)

After changing the setting close and restart your browser.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Using XP, IE browser, 32 bit, 1024x768, Sun Java, and version 2.5 of Thunder Popper. It's been working fine up until about 15 minutes ago, then I started getting error message that it can't find the game when I have the game screen fully loaded. I tried going to badgehelp to re download, but the site is down and says bandwidth exceeded, so I figured I'd post here to see if someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview