Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper

Started by Krikhette,

Previous topic - Next topic

stephannie73

tyvm for you help. i tried that site and still no luck. i think i am just gonna give it a break. i unzip the file then nothing.  is there a program that i should have for this?

Homer

Quote from: stephannie73 on January 04, 2006, 03:16:37 PM
tyvm for you help. i tried that site and still no luck. i think i am just gonna give it a break. i unzip the file then nothing.  is there a program that i should have for this?

Email the file to homer@pogocheats.net and I'll give it a shot.  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sapphireokie

I have tried to visit BH but there is nothing their....I would love to get my poppit badge can anyone help me please??

Thanks a bunch.

I am running IE and I tried getting thunderpopper 4 times and it never would work.

HELP

Danita

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sapphireokie

I give up...guess I don't need my poppit badge.
I have tried everything and it still won't work for me!!!

Thanks anyway.

sapphireokie

stephannie73

I emailed it to you and it got returned to me.  I will try again. I tried the other site and still no luck. i will send it to you now again. tks

Spice It Up

I was just wondering how you change your theme in poppit, I would like to try that first before deleting anything, I noticed Burning Bright said that all they did was change their theme, and the latest auto seemed to work. I sure hope it does. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. ty!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I never did get the program to work; however, on a side note, I was actually able to complete the challenge on my other account by hand in about 20 minutes.  ;D

Bree

Quote from: Spice It Up on January 04, 2006, 08:37:07 PM
I was just wondering how you change your theme in poppit, I would like to try that first before deleting anything, I noticed Burning Bright said that all they did was change their theme, and the latest auto seemed to work. I sure hope it does. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. ty!!

When you first go into Poppit it will ask you if you want to change your theme.  Click on that and you can select from the theme's you have.  Good Luck... ;)

PS: Momof5 you have a message, please check it out.

Primus

Sorry this took so long.  I've tried a few variations since I have explorer and firefox:

1) Operating system Windows XP
2) Browser Internet Explorer and/or firefox
3) Color setting 32 bit
4) Screen resolution 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked - set to standard
6) What Java you are using Sun 15006
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program - goes to please wait.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview