Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jongbot won't work for me

Started by missyisamom,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Whats funny is I originally typed a sarcastic response as an answer, but I thought..."aww shes new, I'll follow protocol." Where's my Delorean to time travel?

wattsmyname

Hi Oscar;  I purchased all the autos and have all the badges can I get a refund now that I no longer need the autos?

Sorry could not resist  LMAO     ::) :P

Bree

Doesn't everyone understand that a "montrator" is now known as what Homer, Oscar, Mayhem, Joshua and MiraStarr are called now......LOL  ;)  Let the new "montrators" rule.... :P

BadgeHelpOscar

Oh, you are done with all the badges....cool, guess you don't need the auto! Refund check is in the mail! Glad I could be of service!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

wattsmyname

BadgeHelpJoshua

Hey what program do I have to download to get the "Montrator" badge?  That badge sounds cool.  Anyone having problems with Jong-a-thon will need to wait a little while.  That was my VERY FIRST Agent, and it needs a BIG facelift before I can release an update.

Joshua.

mailwench

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

BadgeHelpJoshua

ME4SPADES_

hey know i dont have all the badges but i want to buy them again then can i get a refund lol ???

ME4SPADES_

ops remind me of some of the phone call i get here at work i hope i dont get into trouble for doing this, but here goes my hubby is in business with Ice company i help answer the phone well here is a couple of the call
i say the companys name and there question is do you sell ice  lol of coarse i want to say no with a smart a$$ answer but i tell them yes lol and the other call i get is hey my ice machine is melting but as i said before i have to be nice but i really want to say some other thing lol but i thought i would share this with you all i thought it was funny still get them calls just to let you know lol hagd all
hugzzzzzzzzzzz

BrooklynTommie

Hi, I have tried for the last few hours....I am trying to pay for a program...when I go to badgehelp.com it takes me to PowWeb Hosting-Daily Bandwidth Exceeded.  Then it says in red letters.   Sorry, this site is temporarily unabauklabe

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tamelia

LOL Homer...you're the best...I know that was in response to another poster, but it answered my question!  O0

foxx

LMAO at this effing thread...we are such a bunch of sarcastic b*******....

LOVE the delorean comment raven...LOL

*I think I just peed a little*

Homer

Quote from: Tamelia on January 04, 2006, 03:08:51 PM
LOL Homer...you're the best...I know that was in response to another poster, but it answered my question!  O0

What question was that? I must have missed it.  :o

Tamelia

Quote from: Homer on January 04, 2006, 03:10:58 PM
Quote from: Tamelia on January 04, 2006, 03:08:51 PM

What question was that? I must have missed it.  :o

Ok it wasn't so much a question...but it was about the site being down due to bandwith.....EH I'm a redneck..overlook me!  :P

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview