Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Invalid Code

Started by Dspiers,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dspiers

I just purchased  Lottso and I sent the code it showed and they emailed me back that the code was invalid. What do I do so I can register the program.  I have checked to code several times and I know what I am sending is correct.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dspiers

I clicked on Register and that was the code it gave me

Homer

That is not the correct code. It should be 7 letters.

Homer

Dspiers

I did as you said and I still get the same code. I clicked on register and I have a box that pops up and says Code: WUO... Visit Badgethelp.com to register the code.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Dspiers

Hi

I have downloaded 3 times and I still get the same code and all it has is WUO with 3 dots after the O. I would appreciate any help you can give. If this can't be resolved, I will need someone to issue me a credit for the purchase.

Thanks

Dspiers

I was given a credit for this but what I wanted was for someone to work with me so I could get a good code. I have tried downloading again and I still get the same code.

BadgeHelpOscar

That would be great, but if we knew how to fix it or replicate the problem over here, we would have fixed it, that's why you got a refund
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview