Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So frustrated!!

Started by Spice It Up,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

I am so frustrated... the two autos I have do not work anymore and I want some solutions. Thunderpoppitll has always worked until now... I have been reading that i need to remove it and download older version... is this correct? Where do I go to get the information for that?

Also, I have jigsaw 6.3 and still never heard a word on if they are still working on a new one. Do i need to remove 6.3 and do a n older one as well? I am so desperate and will try anything. Please Help!!! Anyone!! I don't want to buy anymore autos until I can get these working again. :(

RC

Do you mean delete and download a newer version? I don't think you wanna go backwards, even if you could. The newer Thunderpopper plays Poppit in any theme I do believe, but if you use an older version, make sure you use it in the classic theme only.. just click on the word "Theme" below the puzzle and choose "Classic". Although currently, Poppit is in a winterized version, which is different from the normal classic theme, so I don't think that will work with the winterized classic theme. If you're using it for this week's badge, I would suggest downloading the newer version and using that one instead. You can get it the same place where all the other autos are.. just click to download the new version and you may want to save it in a different spot from your older version of Thunderpopper just so you don't lose it if you don't want to, and so there won't be any confusion.

As for jigsaw, I don't know what to tell ya, it has worked fine for me, same version.

Spice It Up

Thats funny.... I do have the latest version, and never had problems with it. I heard people complaining about it and never thought anything of it until I just tried it for this stupid challenge. I just wish these would work for me. I am tired of messing around with it. Sorry to be so down. Just tired of it. :(

Bree

Quote from: Spice It Up on January 04, 2006, 11:47:24 PM
Thats funny.... I do have the latest version, and never had problems with it. I heard people complaining about it and never thought anything of it until I just tried it for this stupid challenge. I just wish these would work for me. I am tired of messing around with it. Sorry to be so down. Just tired of it. :(

Spice do not be frustrated!!!!  Both of the autos you are talking about work great for me.  If you need any help just let me know.  If you post your specs maybe someone in the forum could find out why there are not working for you.  Good Luck and let me know if you need my help. O0

Spice It Up

I just want to know why my thunderpopperII will not work now, when I have done nothing, or changed anything. Why would it just quit working? It use to work great. Please, I still am not getting the answers I need. Everyone says list your specs.. and I have, besides I have never changed it anyway. Please Help!!

Blu

What version TPII do you have?
Have you updated and used since new xmas theme?
Did u erase an redownload?

Also, I see no specs of yours here...hmm

Spice It Up

maybe that is where I went wrong... is there a new one to update since Christmas theme? I just know of the one I have now.. which only says ThunderpopperII... don't know what version that is. Would you recommend deleting this one and redownloading something else then? Also where do I find the information on how to resubmit my reciept for verification, to get new code?

Fluffy756

There is a new updated auto for this game, if you are using a old one it won't work with the theme's. I use it all day helping friends and myself getting the badge. Need help let me know.

fluffy

SaintHiρρo

Information on how to re-submit information for the new Thunderpopper, follow these instructions:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Mary

all you have to do is go download the new one and delete the old dont need reciept  ???

Spice It Up

Thank you all so much. I will go try it. Wish me luck. I hope it works!!

Spice It Up

Well, I ran the trial and it worked great. I guess that is what I needed was a update. Thought I had the latest version. Now I need to go reregister. Thank you all soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the help. I sure need it fron time to time.  :-* Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview